Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Trevor Francis

You would think as he was getting paid to give expert analysis he would make half an effort to learn the players identities ? he constantly referred to Naughton as Bennett and even then he meant Leon Barnett who then became Leon Bennett ... what a clown

As well as this he also seemed to think that Ruddy should have been penalised if not sent off for the incident with Drogba when it was clearly obvious that Ruddy had genuinely gone for the ball and been about a tenth of a second too slow.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]As well as this he also seemed to think that Ruddy should have been penalised if not sent off for the incident with Drogba when it was clearly obvious that Ruddy had genuinely gone for the ball and been about a tenth of a second too slow.[/quote]

Well if he thinks that should have been a red card. Then Torres on Barnett should have been too. Muppett.

[quote user="im spartacus"] it was  a live stream off firstrow... surely sky would never resort to that joker ?[/quote]That must have been the same feed on which I was watching the match on a PC but I don''t think I was watching on First Row. Mine was a paid-for service and costs £6 for two months for anything the provider broadcasts from around the world 24 hours a day ( which seems to include Sky Sports too)Saturday''s pictures were being streamed from Albania and the commentator was English - forget his name - but the '' expert '' summariser was Trevor Francis.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="im spartacus"] it was  a live stream off firstrow... surely sky would never resort to that joker ?[/quote]That must have been the same feed on which I was watching the match on a PC but I don''t think I was watching on First Row. Mine was a paid-for service and costs £6 for two months for anything the provider broadcasts from around the world 24 hours a day ( which seems to include Sky Sports too)Saturday''s pictures were being streamed from Albania and the commentator was English - forget his name - but the '' expert '' summariser was Trevor Francis.

[/quote]Apologies. I''ve just found out that I was watching the First Row stream but the site I was using is called  onlinefooty.comWord is it''s legal, reliable and there doesn''t seem to be any risk of b*ggering up your computer by using it. A small price to pay.

Gary Weaver and Trevor Francis were commentating for Sky''s Football First. These commentaries are also used on the world feed so you''ll hear them on a lot of online streams (probably all the English ones).

having been at Chelsea I was interested to hear what the sky commentary was like...poor. although extended highlights against Stoke the commentary team were very good and knowledgable. Dean Sturridge was one of the commentators. said that if it was arsenal or man utd playing the football we did everyone would be drooling over it