Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

is Villas-Boas for real??!!

I thought he was clearly just keeping attention of his team who won a game with a v flattering scoreline that for vast periods they were outplayed and second best by a team that cost less than their signings this week...

I think Lambert made a point of criticising the ref for the pen and red card simply to put it in the media spotlight and perhaps raise awareness of the pathetic red card and pen vs Stoke. I think it was the right thing for Lambert to do, he''s not gone all out to slate the ref, just made his comments clear. Villas-Boas, however, is clearly rattled. His team got shown up, the £50m striker looks like Shevchenko mk2 and all in all he''s made himself look rattled with his "Imagination...only our players go down easy..." etc comments. Quite simply, once the Scotch axis of doom (Dalglish, Ferguson) get stuck into this wannabe Mourinho cry arse tit then Shearer and his shit shirted pals will be analysing the tracks of his tears.Rattled.COYY

If Grant Holt is a bargain basement Dean Ashton, then Villas Boas is a Poundland Jose Mourinho.Never trust a man who spends that long on his facial hair.

He looks like a photcopy salesman or someone who''s in IT.Also, his voice is SO deep it doesn''t tally with his weedy physique. Sounds like a delta bluesman. Someones (James Earl Jones) doing the voice from behind a curtain, eeeez fax

I thought he was perhaps referring to the fact we had given away 2 penatlies in our 2 previous games and need to have a look at ourselves. But I think this conveniently over looks the fact that Chelsea should have been down to 10 men themselves and really up against it. I didnt like Mourinho and I dont like Villas Boas either. They are meant to have learnt a lot off the great Sir Bobby Robson. Clearly showing great class wasnt one of those attributes. Wont last 5 minutes in that job. From what I have seen in the games so far this season I genuinely believe Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd could all be better than them this season. Lambert is an absolute bargain at £500k compared to AVB at £7 million for sure!

[quote user="Jacko"]

I thought he was perhaps referring to the fact we had given away 2 penatlies in our 2 previous games and need to have a look at ourselves. But I think this conveniently over looks the fact that Chelsea should have been down to 10 men themselves and really up against it. I didnt like Mourinho and I dont like Villas Boas either. They are meant to have learnt a lot off the great Sir Bobby Robson. Clearly showing great class wasnt one of those attributes. Wont last 5 minutes in that job. From what I have seen in the games so far this season I genuinely believe Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd could all be better than them this season. Lambert is an absolute bargain at £500k compared to AVB at £7 million for sure!

[/quote]

More than that even! It is actually around £13million they paid/are going to pay for him! He''s just a spoilt brat, and needs to learn the whole game doesn''t revolve around him and Chelsea FC. He has no respect or class, and i think he is going to drag Chelsea out of the top 4, which will be brilliant to watch!

He will not drag Chelsea out of the top 4. I certainly don''t think they will be winning the league this year, as they''re currently in a transitional period - just look how much money they have spent in the last 12 months and the age of the players brought in - however, next season should be an exceptional one. Not just for Chelsea, but all the tops teams.

Classless yesterday, maybe. But all he did was stick up for his team, which is exactly what you want from your manager. Just like Mourinho, he will make a scene with things like this and take the brunt of the media as it means the focus is off the players.

Chelsea dont actually look that good this season.. WBA should have beaten them last week and we would have drawn had Ruddy not have got sent off...They havent played anyone decent yet... wait until they come up against a Man City or a Liverpool and watch them come unstuck.Villas-Boas needs to shut up and get his facts right re our penalty vs Stoke.

I''m glad someone else highlighted Frank Lampard playing it fair against young Rudd; I notice he didn''t overly celebrate the penalty and I remember him wearing a City shirt post match a few years back and paying us compliments.

I think this guy has a bit of a soft spot for Norfolk - perhaps he got brought on holiday here as a kid - whatever the reason his attitude towards us and, in fairness John Terry''s, who didn''t whinge about Holty roughing him up, was on the level.

But as for the Portugese, Brazilians, Spanish etc they and their like have brought skill, flair and a huge increase in cheating into our game as happens too every time they play England.

John (if that is your real name ;) ) this is an irrelevant/personal question but do you have a sister called gemma?

Villa Boas is most certainly a second rate "Special One"Maybe a fun chant when Chelski come to town could be "You just a poor mans Mourinho"

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]John (if that is your real name ;) ) this is an irrelevant/personal question but do you have a sister called gemma?[/quote]

Mrs Tierney...its St.john and I do have a sister Gemma...how do you know her or me

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]Young, arrogant, acheived nothing ,will fail at Chelsea...frankly I dont care what someone with less knowledge of the game than me thinks[/quote]

What a ridiculous thing to say.

He won 4 trophies with Porto in one year - including the Europa League (which isn''t easy). He has been a qualified coach since his 20s, he worked closely with Sir Bobby at Barcelona, and Jose at Chelsea and Inter Milan.

I don''t think you can claim he has acheived nothing, or that he doesn''t have an indepth knowledge of the game. Young, certainly - arrogant, maybe - but you could say the samething about nearly all successful managers and many successful players - arrogance comes from confidence, which you need spades of to succeed in sports.

AVB is a clueless, arrogant muppet. We won''t have to put up with his mentalist rantings for too long, though, as he will probably be out on his ear by the end of the season. 3rd place is my prediction for Chelski.