Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

is Villas-Boas for real??!!

The 1-1 came against the running of the game.

First off, if you''re going to manage in the English Premier League get the terminology right first, I''m sure Chelsea have enough money for a PR person or translator?

Secondly the goal was not against the run of Play Andre....stop making us sound rubbish when we were anything but....

Perhaps I''m asking too much for him to acknowledge how well we played....

When has anything said by a manager of the ''big four'' reflected reality? They don''t get paid to make us sound good, they get paid to feed the egos of the super rich who play for them.

Also said that they had 2 penalty claims which he very graciously ''kept quiet about'' unlike Lambert with the one they were given apparently. You kept quiet about them Andre because you didn''t have 2 other penalty claims you moron.

Wenger and Ferguson have commented on other teams in the past and how well they''ve played against them....

AVB thinks he''s Mourinho and Mourinho would never comment on how well the opposition played because it''s all about him.

Ive been on the Chelsea forums, to see if they had any thing positive to say about us.

Not one single mention, nothing about us what so ever. You wouldnt even know we''d played them.

to be fair to Mourinho, when we last played them, 4-0 at stamford Bridge in 04/05 season, he was very gracious towards us in his interview saying that we didnt deserve to lose 4-0 and we played well and he hoped we stay up.avb is just an obnoxious t**t!!!

I used to quite like Chelsea, and thought AVB would be good for them, but he appears to be ''worse'' than Mourinho.

What he''s said is just arrogant and pretty petty really. I know managers don''t go around praising opposition loads, but to just completely ignore us, and the fact Chelsea had to play an extremely tough game to beat us, doesn''t seem to matter to him, because they were better apparently. I think even if you go for the view point Chelsea were ''better'' over the 90 mins, firstly the fact there wages for the week put together probably is more than our starting X1 cost, we had a man sent off, and Chelsea are competing for the title, while we are trying to avoid relegation, pretty much means Chelsea were know where near as good as they should be and if i were manager of Chelsea, i would be pretty upset that they only beat Norwich 3-1 and looked far from convincing.

Ignore him, he''s a [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/S11.gif[/IMG]

I think the worrying thing if your a chelsea fan is he obviously doesnt appear to know what he''s watching. At least Jose used to give credit where it was due, the chelsea fans will know they had a tough game today and will need to improve alot if they are to win the title this year, they wont be fooled by some half-wit comments by the manager after the game, if it keeps happening.

If I was AVB, I would be very concerned. It took a (debatable) red card, a penalty and an all out attacking opposition to score three goals and two of them came against a 20 year old goalkeeper who has 9 first team appearances.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3779639/Andre-Villas-Boas-slaughters-Paul-Lambert-after-he-accuses-Chelsea-of-disrespect.html

this really pissed me off.

Well the line at full time on the Sky Sports "Football First" commentry was roughly "Chelsea win 3-1 bu that doesn''t do the game justice, Norwich were excellent today"

Very fair, I thought we paid them too much respect at first, but once we went behind we got back into the game. I was there today and a Chelsea season ticket holder with us said at half time we''d had far more shots on goal than most teams have.

He came across as a right arse on MOTD also.

Quite frankly if Norwich weren''t there I would still despise the Premier League for all it is.

The sooner the "big" clubs fu(k off and form their own European Super League and some sort of parity is returned the better.

Just saw his interview on MOTD - he has the mouth of Mourinho but none of the class...and yes, your players do always go down easy, in fact they go down like they have been shot - it''s called cheating!

''Paul Lambert has a good imagination...''Damn right he has, because frankly its his imagination and desire that has seen us climb up the leagues in 2 years you clown. I genuinely hope they win nothing this year purely on that, they won the match he could have been gracious or diplomatic. What a wanker, hope he gets some stick when they get to Carra Rud!

I get the impression that he thinks Lambert is just some other ex-player who is having a go at management. Or at least he doesn''t have respect of those who achieved more in the game than he has. Bless him.

To be honest, at this rate I don''t see him lasting the season. So far his first three games have been easy, Stoke, West Brom and us, yet as Alan Shearer pointed out, both us and West Brom tore their defence to bits. If that''s what Grant Holt & Wes Hoolahan do them, God help them when they play attacks with strikers who weren''t playing in the Championship last season.

What a complete arrogant, smug and disrespectful to$$er he is. I think (and hope) the likes of Dalglish, Fergie, Wenger etc will be more respectful . It''s refreshing to see Lambert isn''t scared to say what he thinks, even against the ''big clubs''. i can''t remember Worthy speaking his mind when we were in the Prem?! AVB, if who are still at Cheatsea when you come to Carrow Roda, expect a hell of a lot of abuse from 26000 fans!

I thought he sounded very defensive and a bit angry in the interview. Not only is his star striker in hospital he knew there would only be questions about the negatives of his side and coaching staff, and a boss who''ll obsess on the negatives and expect world-conquering performances, something he certainly didn''t produce today, as the absolute minimum.When I read the write-up of the game (had to work through it - and glad I did) I started to worry how these events over the last four games might affect PL, but it looks like AVB could crack before Christmas.

Lambert has spoke out against one of the Chelsea staff being disrespectful. Not sure who or what happened but AVB was pretty bloody disrespectful too. We made their defence look very average.

OTBC

[quote user="Canariesworld"]Lambert has spoke out against one of the Chelsea staff being disrespectful. Not sure who or what happened but AVB was pretty bloody disrespectful too. We made their defence look very average.

OTBC[/quote]From the Guardian:

There was physical contact off the pitch, too, as the Norwich

manager, Paul Lambert, shoved the Chelsea fitness coach, José Mário

Rocha, as the latter celebrated in front of the visitors'' bench after

Chelsea won an 81st-minute penalty. A kerfuffle involving staff from

both sides ensued. Lambert suggested it was Rocha – or "the guy with the

stopwatch around his neck, I don''t know who he is" – who sparked the

melee. "He was disrespectful, going into my technical area. I don''t

understand Portuguese but if he understands Glaswegian, he''ll know what I

said to him."

Villas-Boas replied: "It would find it very strange

if any of my staff were disrespectful of Norwich – they were just

showing joy: if Paul can''t handle that, I''m sorry. Unlucky."

jumped up little sh!t, can''t wait for him to fail after he''s proved that he''s way out of his depth. Chelsea will just do the same things whether he''s there or not. Tery and Lampard run that team...not him.

as if he said "Unlucky." at the end!! he really pissed me off when he said about Lamberts imagination and i wish i could sit above the dugout when Chelsea come to CR, if AVB is still in charge of course...the arrogant little tw*t

Spot on Wings of a Sparrow-that Euro "Super" League can''t come soon enough for me.

Premier League "A" and "B", both with 18 clubs-minus Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City/Liverpool.

They''ll get the massive coverage and the massive money. And good luck to them, but I''ll say one thing-their fans will soon get sick to death of playing Borussia Dortmund and Milan every season, the novelty will wear off and they''ll miss English football.

Meanwhile some parity and balance might return to English football-interest will still massive, as will crowds and it might, just might, have some of the openness and opportunity for more than just a few clubs to succeed that we used to see.

All I''ll say to AVB is regardless of our finish, Lambert will have the choice at the end of this season to stay with us or go. You on the other will almost certainly be fired for finishing 2nd without silverware, just like all the others before you. Enjoy your season at Chelsea, it''ll be your only one.......

I note that Lampard COULD have dived when he tried to take the ball around Rudd near the end, but he didn''t...

And Villas-Boas is an arrogant man who won''t see the seasoin out.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="Canariesworld"]Lambert has spoke out against one of the Chelsea staff being disrespectful. Not sure who or what happened but AVB was pretty bloody disrespectful too. We made their defence look very average. OTBC[/quote]

From the Guardian:

There was physical contact off the pitch, too, as the Norwich manager, Paul Lambert, shoved the Chelsea fitness coach, José Mário Rocha, as the latter celebrated in front of the visitors'' bench after Chelsea won an 81st-minute penalty. A kerfuffle involving staff from both sides ensued. Lambert suggested it was Rocha – or "the guy with the stopwatch around his neck, I don''t know who he is" – who sparked the melee. "He was disrespectful, going into my technical area. I don''t understand Portuguese but if he understands Glaswegian, he''ll know what I said to him."

Villas-Boas replied: "It would find it very strange if any of my staff were disrespectful of Norwich – they were just showing joy: if Paul can''t handle that, I''m sorry. Unlucky."

[/quote]

[:D] Love that man!