Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Transfer Window

There will be no one left after QPR have finished!

Gutted they are signing SWP.

Money and nothing else will see them finish above us this season ... hopefully not to the cost of our Premiership status.

agree it will be people leaving. Which is good, moves on their careers rather than stagnating here.

Overall the transfer window has been successful, we had to bring in a large number of players. Maybe one can question why we haven''t got more experience in key positions. But without any marquee signings we have picked up young, hungry players who have added quality to our squad.

Is it enough, we will find out in january and at the end of the campaign. I think it may be enough to scrape us through, as long as we have no injury to ruddy otherwise. So a gamble by lambert, but as said I expect maybe one leaving the club today.

We may be bounced into getting another centre half. We only have 2 fit ones for the next few weeks. Martin is an option but has struggled with his more natural position at right back

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]There will be no one left after QPR have finished! Gutted they are signing SWP. Money and nothing else will see them finish above us this season ... hopefully not to the cost of our Premiership status.[/quote]

Don''t be, SWP hasn''t played well for almost 2 years now - can''t see that improving anytime soon. He''s lost his pace, and he didn''t have much apart from that.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]There will be no one left after QPR have finished! Gutted they are signing SWP. Money and nothing else will see them finish above us this season ... hopefully not to the cost of our Premiership status.[/quote]

Don''t be, SWP hasn''t played well for almost 2 years now - can''t see that improving anytime soon. He''s lost his pace, and he didn''t have much apart from that.

[/quote]

I am with you Bethel. I would be, in fact, gutted had we signed him.

Sky Sports News are reporting they are also in talks with Bellamy

isnt he going to Liverpool?

This one did make me laugh - poor old Leeds

1357: St Etienne have completed the signing of Max Gradel from Leeds. The Ivory Coast international has put pen to paper on a four-year deal.

Worst thing about buying soooooo early :(

All other clubs fans are excited and here we are bored shitless knowing nobody will come in, damnit!!