Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Lansbury's Gone to West Ham

1633: DONE DEAL West Ham have agreed the signing of Arsenal midfielder Henri Lansbury on an initial season-long loan. He will be filling Scott Parker''s shoes... happy with that, Hammers fans?

Shame, would have liked to see him back at City but maybe we have enough players in that position although Surman looked pretty poor in reserves last night.

Wow another one,

God for bid this to be put in ''Lansbury to Leave Arsenal'' or Even the previous ''Lansbury to West Ham'' Threads!

CDMullins, does it really matter? Its an internet forum, who really cares if there are 17 Lansbury threads, 21 Cody threads and 169 FF is god threads?

I think this means its fairly unlikely we will ever sign him. If we could have bought him at under £2 million, and he had a good season that would have been a wonderful buy, if we went down he would be worth double that at least, and if we stayed up and he repeated it, even more. But another season in the Championship, another year older starts to reduce his playing potential and finacial potential. If he has a great season, either Arsenal will keep him as a back up player (unlikely, they don''t seem to want him despite Wenger''s quotes on him being positive) or he will be sold for a couple million higher than we could have got him for this season.

Lambert either doesn''t want him, thought he was too much or Wenger really does like him and doesn''t want to sell him. Either way, he''s not here, probably never will be so i don''t think we should be too bothered about him in the future, I''m not going to ignore his existence, would be nice to see him do well, but there are more important and interesting things in the football world that how Lansbury gets on at West Ham.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]CDMullins, does it really matter? Its an internet forum, who really cares if there are 17 Lansbury threads, 21 Cody threads and 169 FF is god threads? I think this means its fairly unlikely we will ever sign him. If we could have bought him at under £2 million, and he had a good season that would have been a wonderful buy, if we went down he would be worth double that at least, and if we stayed up and he repeated it, even more. But another season in the Championship, another year older starts to reduce his playing potential and finacial potential. If he has a great season, either Arsenal will keep him as a back up player (unlikely, they don''t seem to want him despite Wenger''s quotes on him being positive) or he will be sold for a couple million higher than we could have got him for this season. Lambert either doesn''t want him, thought he was too much or Wenger really does like him and doesn''t want to sell him. Either way, he''s not here, probably never will be so i don''t think we should be too bothered about him in the future, I''m not going to ignore his existence, would be nice to see him do well, but there are more important and interesting things in the football world that how Lansbury gets on at West Ham.[/quote]

Dont get all precious GP, Whats the point in have numerous threads about this? Just gives people more crap to siv through.