Sign in to follow this  
AdamCarpenter1985

John Ruddy Song..

In honour of his heroics against Didier Drogba, i thought of a very simple song to sing...To the tune of "London Bridge Is Falling Down"....John Ruddy will knock you out,knock you out, knock you out,John Ruddy will knock you out,don''t mess with Ruddy!Feel free to alter any words if you wish.Tin hat on...

John Ruddy will knock you out,
knock you out, knock you out,
we love Ruddy!

John Ruddy will knock you out,knock you out, knock you out,John Ruddy will knock you out,Just ask Drog-ba

[quote user="Duffman"]John Ruddy will knock you out,
knock you out, knock you out,
Just ask Drog-ba
[/quote]

I had LL Cool John''s - Ruddy''s Gonna Knock You Out  but it''s not a chantable as this.Good stuff Duffman and Adam[Y]

You forget the fact that as a human being Ruddy was probably mortified at the fact he injured a fellow profesional and the last thing he will want reminding of is Knocking out Drogba.What if he never goes for a 1 on 1 punch again because of the incident ? All he needs is a bunch of apes singing this dross :)Grats guys

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You forget the fact that as a human being Ruddy was probably mortified at the fact he injured a fellow profesional and the last thing he will want reminding of is Knocking out Drogba.What if he never goes for a 1 on 1 punch again because of the incident ? All he needs is a bunch of apes singing this dross :)Grats guys

[/quote]

I assume this is sarcastic! i get the feeling there''s probably quite a few players who''d like to knock drogba out and get away with it. At least this time he didn''t go rolling around the floor...

[quote user="H4H"]

John Ruddy will knock you out,knock you out, knock you out,John Ruddy will knock you out,we love Ruddy!

[/quote]Brilliant!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You forget the fact that as a human being Ruddy was probably mortified at the fact he injured a fellow profesional and the last thing he will want reminding of is Knocking out Drogba.What if he never goes for a 1 on 1 punch again because of the incident ? All he needs is a bunch of apes singing this dross :)Grats guys

[/quote]

I think you''ll find strikers will be more cautious when going in for a header in the box.....

[quote user="Duffman"]John Ruddy will knock you out,knock you out, knock you out,John Ruddy will knock you out,Just ask Drog-ba[/quote]I take my hat off to you Duffman.  [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/smiley14.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="Duffman"]John Ruddy will knock you out,knock you out, knock you out,John Ruddy will knock you out,Just ask Drog-ba[/quote]YES