Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

If we don't sign some decent defenders and a proven goalscorer

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Weather your being serious, or just on a wind up. Its pretty boring and unnecessary....[/quote]

GP - CDMullins, does it really matter? Its an internet forum, who really cares if there are 17 Lansbury threads, 21 Cody threads and 169 FF is god threads?

Is that not very hypocritical GP?

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]One more defender for cover and a striker or Keeper for cover and striker but I don''t think there will be any coming in at all.
[/quote]

Not looking like it, is it?

Russell Martin played at CB for the Reserves last night so don''t hold your breath on that position.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Be warned jas, the spelling police are out in force tonight as I''ve been criticised already for some typos [:)][/quote][:)] <---------- this is the face of someone who doesn''t give a sh*t

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Be warned jas, the spelling police are out in force tonight as I''ve been criticised already for some typos

[:)]
[/quote]

[:)] <---------- this is the face of someone who doesn''t give a sh*t
[/quote]

No this is the constipated face - [:$]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Be warned jas, the spelling police are out in force tonight as I''ve been criticised already for some typos [:)][/quote][:)] <---------- this is the face of someone who doesn''t give a sh*t[/quote]

No this is the constipated face - [:$]

[/quote][IMG]http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/smiley-faces-86.gif[/IMG]