Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

are Oli Johnson and Anthony Mcnamee off?

So the likes of Smith, Hughes and Cody who dont have squad numbers have gone, now does anyone know if mcnamee of oli johnson are off at all? It just seems pointless them being here as they dont have squad numbers and arent in the squad so their inelegible to play anyway. So really were just chucking money down the drain on their wages so i really think we need to do our best to get rid of the pair of them

I hope we can get shot of these 2, clearly neither feature anywhere near the 1st team.  Mcnamee had his moments from the bench, but was nowhere near consistent enough to hold down a regular first team spot even in league 1.  Oli''s never really developed any further, i can remember his debut, a couple of mazy jinking runs had everyone on their feet, though sadly, he too could not dislodge the likes of Holt, Jackson, Martin or Hoolahan.

Hopefully we can get rid of, but i''d say its unlikely now...

Unlike Hughes/OTJ/Gill/Smith we want money for these two, its not a case of them staying/going its a case of them finding a club. Neither will be involved this season, probably not even with the reserves. If someone doesn''t manage to sign them before 11PM, then i''m sure both will be available to go out on loan when the loan window opens for lower league clubs.