Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Of all of the realistic contenders for the drop....

Newcastle, don''t like they way they are run.

QPR because they are a mini Man.City/Chelsea

I did think/want Wigan to go down, but i like their manager especially after his appearance on MOTD2, so don''t especially ''want'' anyone else to go down. But i think Swansea will because they can''t score, i know its only three games in, but seriously they really need to get a grip if they want to stay up.

I have a feeling Blackburn could be right down there come the end of the season as well. I didn''t think Fulham were in any danger, but they need to get some form going as well as they haven''t started well.

Would like to see Blackburn go down so other clubs don''t follow their plan of having a team run by agents. Apart from that I don''t have any strong feelings about the other teams that will down and around the relegation zone come the end of the season - would obviously like to see Stoke go as their brand of anti-football is fairly gruesome to watch.

[quote]Fulham for me ... never forgiven them for that game[/quote]It''s not Fulham that I''ll never forgive, it''s most of the 11 who crossed the white line in Yellow and Green that day.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote]
Fulham for me ... never forgiven them for that game
[/quote]
It''s not Fulham that I''ll never forgive, it''s most of the 11 who crossed the white line in Yellow and Green that day.
[/quote]

Spot on. Fulham simply turned up for work and did their job professionally, whereas our group of mercenaries didn''t. I have no axe to grind with Fulham at all amd would love to see them stay in the Prem. I''d like to see Blackburn and their ignorant chicken farming owners go down along with Swansea (because I''m sick of pundits drooling over them as if they were the only side in the Chapionship to play attractive football) and West Brom, because they''re due a downswing on the yoyo.

Well hopefully qpr''s quick buying will bring them prima donnas but they will be strong against those in the relegation battle.

Wigan, Blackburn, Swansea are the teams I hope are bottom jsut because I believe we are better than those teams right now. I hope after a bit of time I can add a few other teams to that mix.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]
It''s not Fulham that I''ll never forgive, it''s most of the 11 who crossed the white line in Yellow and Green that day.
[/quote]

Spot on. Fulham simply turned up for work and did their job professionally, whereas our group of mercenaries didn''t. I have no axe to grind with Fulham at all amd would love to see them stay in the Prem. I''d like to see Blackburn and their ignorant chicken farming owners go down along with Swansea (because I''m sick of pundits drooling over them as if they were the only side in the Chapionship to play attractive football) and West Brom, because they''re due a downswing on the yoyo.

[/quote]

Isn''t one of our directors an owner of Banham Poultry? [^o)]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Isn''t one of our directors an owner of Banham Poultry? [^o)]

[/quote]

As long as we stay up I don''t give a monkeys who goes down and as long as the binmen stay down

I''d like to see Everton take the drop. Ghastly scouse support and have never forgiven them for fielding a joke team against Coventry which consigned us to relegation. Would also finally burst the "David Moyes is a football genius" balloon.

Mungo

I would like to see Swansea relegated, it''s the English Premier League and they are Welsh.

Newcastle - Arrogant fans who think Newcastle are the biggest club in the world, plus Mike Ashley is a bit of a prat.

Wigan - Tin pot club that doesn''t have any support whilst playing on a rugby pitch. The sooner they head back to league One the better, although I do like Martinez.

Blackburn -Run by chicken farmers who don''t care about football as well as playing in a half empty stadium. Plus Blackburn (and ewood park) is a right dump.

Stoke - Hooooofffff!!

Swansea - Wales? Nope it''s England! May as well create a European super league.

QPR - Neil Warnock. Joey Barton. The prima donna that is taraabt. Is there anything to like about QPR?

Everton - Goodison Park is an absolute hole and i''ve not forgiven them for accusing our fans of being rascist a few years back. Plus I don''t really like David Moyes. Very average manager.

Any three of those would do nicely.