Sign in to follow this  
Sky Blue

Cody McDonald

[quote user="Making Plans"]

Potentially a good striker - he was in the right place but unfortunately at the wrong time

[/quote]

That one sentence, sums the whole situation up for me.

[quote user="crabbycanary"][quote user="Making Plans"]

Potentially a good striker - he was in the right place but unfortunately at the wrong time

[/quote] That one sentence, sums the whole situation up for me.[/quote]

But will we have a new thread every time he scores for Coventry?

Will be interesting if he can step upto Championship levels, clearly knows where the goal is at the lower leagues.

Wish him well but will soon forgot who he was, especially when we retain Premiership status

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Absolutely disgraceful decision, and terrible treatment of Cody Mac by Norwich. [:@]

He WILL prove to be a regular goalscorer and I WILL happily come on here and tell all of the ''idiotic, narrow minded, morons" who know jackshit'' about a goalscorer, I TOLD YOU SO!

You''ve got a great little player there, he will score goals for you this season and I think after 1 full season in the Championship he will flourish the following season and be scoring regularly and be highly rated and courted.

18 months time and you''ll be fighting off bids for him.

Mark my words!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Thumbs up, Slim. I think you could well be right, never had anything against Cody and I hope he proves the PAMA wrong. Jase may also be right in his assessment of course, but given a full season in the Championship I think he''ll hit nearer 20 goals than 10 goals for Coventry.

We should be respectful of how Holty and Morison have climbed up the divisions in their later playing years....... and btw who was that Ian Wright chap?..... ;)