Sign in to follow this  
olster

What has happend to ashton?

hasnt put pen to paper yet

being "showed round",  some english education they have

you''d think if the board were willing to pull out the stops to get the £2.5 mill to even speak personal terms, then they wont let it slip from their grasps now!

i just want it to happen soon before i have a heart attack!

I Hope he is not waiting for another prem team to come in for him

After watching villa today they look like they need a good striker

If you think about it, this is a huge step for someone so young to be taking.  I''m encouraged that he came here and has spent so long here, and wouldn''t be surprised if he''s just taking the time that the weekend gives him weighing up his options.  You never know, he could be doing his weekly shop in Asda right now!  Fingers, toes and other bits crossed then from everybody..please!

He was serving people breakfast at Dunston Hall this morning, he''s a bit clumsy, as he dropped a mushroom on my lap. He was last seen in the hotel kitchen scrubbing pans.

In all honesty, I think Monday will be the make or break time. Personally- I think Crewe are being astute in their transfer dealings concerning Ashton, as it raises the profile to other Premiership "PLC''s", who may have been indecisive about approaching Ashton...(remember Huck''s and Worst Brahms input)? He should come to us, as all the signs apart from personal terms seem sorted.

Finger''s, toe''s, arms and legs crossed, and who knows? he may be a Canary on the 10th of January. If not it''s back to the kitchen for him! Here''s hoping! OTBC ;~)

2-1 to us against the "Hammers!" Crow and Hucks!