Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Right so QPR are the new Leeds....

We''ve outgrown the Leeds morons, now we have the QPR invasion, don''t they come across like an intelligient bunch? I can''t wait for the QPR games now, buzzing, let''s do these monkeys over. On the pitch that is, wouldn''t want to mess up my hair. They think that they have become a big club because they have signed a few ageing journeymen, somebody should shown them the Ipswich Squad full of players that were once highly paid over rated so called Premiership footballers. They were struggling to get 12000 through the door a year ago, Carrow Road will be like an FA Cup final for them. I''m looking forward to seeing Dyer, Campbell, Ferdinand, Wright-Phillips, and Gabbidon, become the next Bowyer, Leadbitter, Chopra, Ellington, and Bullard.

OP I thought you were implying that they would bottle it last minute.com like Leeds !Take it as a compliment, the fact he''s come here is because he fears the Norwich, much like all the dirty Leeds fans who have oddly gone quiet over the last 6 months.

[quote user="Mellowhoop.on.tour"]Monkeys are very intelligent.. I signed up for a chat...you have already started a thread up about being buzzing for " qprs cup final"... While off yet mate..[/quote]It isn''t just you though is it, there are plenty of you on here spouting crap. I''m looking forward to the football doing the talking. I can''t think of anybody better than Grant Holt to score the winner after your thread though. I hope you realise that this is what makes our squad tick, they read these boards, the more your talk the less your chance of a point at Carrow Road. I know it''s a while off mate, but you have to prepare for the big occassion. A little like a big family wedding, it takes a lot of planning. You need to have an exit plan too, work out whether you can catch an earlier train home if your 3-0 down in the 60th minute. Remember the camera too, plus a spare battery, and one of those things to tie it to your wrist. Imagine if you miss the opportunity to show your grandkids the big day? Probably won''t play us again for a decade after you go down.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]OP I thought you were implying that they would bottle it last minute.com like Leeds !Take it as a compliment, the fact he''s come here is because he fears the Norwich, much like all the dirty Leeds fans who have oddly gone quiet over the last 6 months.[/quote]Oh I know, your right. They are on here because they have started having doubts, insecurities, they know deep down that it might not work, and they are jealous of our manager. They know that if we doubt them, they should perhaps begin to doubt themselves, they fear is starting to show. And let''s face it, they have much more to be scared of. They have the fear of getting relegated with a giant wage bill, the knowledge that they would lose Tarabt if they go down, and knowing that their owners could cut the bankroll at any time and leave them in the sh*te. We don''t have that fear, we have a sustainable squad, a fearless squad, and fearless fans. Bring it on.

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]Am I the only one who thinks QPR will stay up?[/quote]No, there are about 12000 of them who go to Loftus Road frequently suffering from delusions too; don''t worry its quite a common condition, not serious, you won''t die. The only real long term consequence is a slight feeling of stupidity and self-loathing, usually lasting a day or two, this usually occurs when you have the realisation that you are completely wrong. I got this about 3 weeks after predicting that Ipswich will finish in the top 6 this year.

i dont actually care either way! but the one thing i find puzzling is.......................why would a so called qpr fan join a norwich board? is that boring on ur own forums? i wouldn''t read ur forums or even join them so why join ours and talk tosh?   and before u start i dont give 2 F***S about qpr or the excuse they call a ground or how much money you have or colin or the joey thug barton..............ur welcome to him now in the talk of cockenknees............jog on son!

"much like all the dirty Leeds fans who have oddly gone quiet over the last 6 months"

much missed though, the same as those odd little fellows from down the road

unfortunately I think the dirty Leeds are heading the same way as our impoverished neighbous are - so I doubt they have much to add to this forum other then their sad little bleats about their far distant, glorious history

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I give it a month before Joey Barton has a "training ground incident" involving Abel Taraabt and a pitchfork.[/quote]

hehehe...shame they didnt sign Bellamy...there would have been a riot!

...QPR did well to keep Kieron Dyer though, I heard he was lined up to join Holby City...(oh, hang on?)