Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

West Brom Score Prediction?

Who else is going to the West Brom Game? I got my ticket a little late so am sitting in the PL section of the Norwich and Peterborough, I am also going to every game this season :D, home or away (If I can make it there lol).

So my question is, what do you think the score will be against West Brom?

I am going to go with a cheeky, 2-1 score to Norwich.

In Lambert We Trust!!

With just 2 points from a possible 6 and WBA being one of the teams percieved to be in ''our'' part of the Prem, it really ought to be a win for us.  So going for 2 - 1 to Norwich on the basis that WBA will of course be awarded a penalty.  But if we go down to ten men again we will lose.

I think considering we were the better team against Stoke and very nearly won it, and showed even greater improvements and gave Chelsea a serious scare for 80 minutes, we will rack up a comfortable 2-0 win against a team looking rather out of touch this season.

I am very nervous about this fixture. To be frank they have a far better and more experienced squad than ours and ithink it unlikely that they will be near to relegation at the end of the season. On paper they have had a bad start but played reasonably well, to be frank we have not done a lot better.

we can win this game and i hope we do. It will be a big test though. If we lose confience may start to slip. A fixture we can win but dare not lose

Cookieace, I think Holt will take great confidence from his performance against Chelsea and bag a goal, and I''ll punt for a nice ranged drive from either Crofts or Johnson, both are more than capable!

Its all going to come right vs WBA. We should have beat Stoke, and deserved atleast a point at the Bridge, where we could have taken all 3 if we had a bit more conviction infront of goal. Im slightly worried with Rudd in goal, but a call up to England u-21''s show he shouldnt be underestimated. I''ll go 3-1 with Holt to put us 1 up in the first half. Odemwingie to equalise just after the break, then Johnson and Pilkington or Bennett to round of the scoring! OTBC COYY

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I am very nervous about this fixture. To be frank they have a far better and more experienced squad than ours and ithink it unlikely that they will be near to relegation at the end of the season. On paper they have had a bad start but played reasonably well, to be frank we have not done a lot better.

we can win this game and i hope we do. It will be a big test though. If we lose confience may start to slip. A fixture we can win but dare not lose[/quote]Says it all in a nutshell really.For a newly promoted team like us, especially one having moved through two Divisions in two seasons, we are likely to find that there really are no easy games at this level. A win would certainly help calm our fears and give us a nice five point advantage over the Baggies.

I am fairly confident that we will get our first win of the season, as others have said on here we have deserved more from our first 3 games. I''m going for a 3-1,Holt, Morison and Pilkington,naturally our arch nemesis Shane Long will score for them if he is fit!!

Don''t feel confident, mainly because of the centreback and the GK lacking... 1-2 loss but I really really really hope I''m wrong.

We must win, for many reasons, but I am not optimistic - we have scored 3 in 3, and two of those were from defensive gifts by opponents. (The other was froma set piece by a defender, of course.)

I would like to think 2-1 to us. I think that we shall concede, without John Ruddy, but I doubt whether we shall score more than one.

I hope to be proved wrong, but my honest guess is 1-1.

Have a bad feeling about this game and our record on sky could play its hand again im goin for a 3 1 loss! I usually get it the wrong way round though so fingers crossed!

[quote user="manbearpig"]Have a bad feeling about this game and our record on sky could play its hand again im goin for a 3 1 loss! I usually get it the wrong way round though so fingers crossed![/quote]

Well didn''t we beat Ipswich and Bristol City on sky last season?

I am saying a 2-1 score to us or a 1-0 result :)

Hopefully Rudd can hold his own in goal :)

Il give you bristol city but the binners was on the bbc! Oh but how could I forget pompy away! Maybe we have turned a corner il be in egypt when we play and last time I was there we beat wolves 5 2 so I may change my mind!

Well I''m going, it''s the only match I can get to this season. So we''ll probably lose!

But I''ll go 3-2 to City. (Pilks, Holt and Morison) Can''t see Rudd keeping a clean sheet, but it won''t be a disaster.