Sign in to follow this  
Ou Est Anselin?

Thoughts for todays game

Hello all, still no news on Ashton, my fingers are getting worn away as i chew them with anticipation!!

Anyway, what it your score predictions for todays game?

I''m going for a 2-0 win, as West Ham will be having one of their off days (I hope!). Scorers to be Jarvis and Helveg(!). Don''t ask me why, i just have a funny feeling about it!

3-1 norwich

Huckerby, Jarvis, Crow

And Malky for them

1-1 half time

[quote]Sorry but we''ll def lose this. I betcha. 2/3-0[/quote]

DD
Why do you sign yourself "Keep the faith" when you obviously have no faith whatsoever?
You have no faith in our board''s ability to come up with transfer cash.
You have no faith in Worthy''s ability to select players to purchase.
You have no faith in the team''s ability to stay in the premiership.
You now have no faith in the team''s ability to win an FA cup match.
Just what faith is it that you keep???

[quote]DD Why do you sign yourself "Keep the faith" when you obviously have no faith whatsoever? You have no faith in our board''s ability to come up with transfer cash. You have no faith in Worthy''s ability ...[/quote]

Jet healed frontman:

• I have plenty of faith.  I am confident we will stay up
  • As regards to the board, I was just being realistic.  I really didn''t think we would be prepared to stump up the cash.  I''m perfectly happy we have
  • I have 100% faith in Worthy.  Have you not read my many previous posts saying so?  I have never slated Worthy or his ability to manage or select players. 
  • I have faith we will stay up. If you bothered to read my posts from previous months you would realise that you are wrong in saying this
  • I just don''t think we will win today.  I''m being realistic.  How is that not having any faith in the team?

Whenever you would like to apologise for your spectacularly inaccurate and spurious comments, feel free

[quote]Jet healed frontman: I have plenty of faith. I am confident we will stay up As regards to the board, I was just being realistic. I really didn''t think we would be prepared to stump up the cash. ...[/quote]

DD, maybe your signature should say something like, ''Keep Being Realistic'', then?

DD, allow me to help you a little on this one. To be REALISTIC ( which is what you claim you were being ) is to look at things as they really are. Of course, with respect to the thinking of Norwich management on acquisitions, they are obviously not going to tell us what their true intentions are in advance, and so we don''t know the way things really are. Therefore, all we mere mortals can do is speculate in a way that leans toward either pessimism or optimism. Clearly, your speculation was to lean in the pessimistic direction in regard to what the club was truly willing to spend. Your opinion, of course, but you can hardly fault someone for calling you on it when the club demonstrates something contrary to your opinion.