Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Tonight's international foobtall

There are 4 international matches being shown on Skysports.If Morison and Crofts are playing for the Welsh then I''m going to watch them. I''m not interested in England at all these days and if we have any chance of watching our lads play for Wales then it''s a no brainer for me really.What about you guys?OTBC

Yes, I''m looking forward to another Frank Lampard international masterclass [:|]Will watch and think we''ll scrape a 2-1 or 2-0 but expect it to be about as gripping as a repeat of The One Show.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yes, I''m looking forward to another Frank Lampard international masterclass [:|]

Will watch and think we''ll scrape a 2-1 or 2-0 but expect it to be about as gripping as a repeat of The One Show.

[/quote]

You might struggle with that. He''s been binned.

Apparently the bench has been strengthened accordingly.[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Yes, I''m looking forward to another Frank Lampard international masterclass [:|]Will watch and think we''ll scrape a 2-1 or 2-0 but expect it to be about as gripping as a repeat of The One Show.[/quote]

You might struggle with that. He''s been binned.

Apparently the bench has been strengthened accordingly.[;)]

[/quote]I like the team he''s picked quite a lot, apart from Stewart Downing who is now bound to have an excellent game.

[quote user="Twitchy"]Morro starts and Crofty is on the bench for Wales tonight.[/quote]And Gareth Bale playing on the right.  I suppose it might work...

Now watching the Wales game purely to see how Steve Morison plays We always seam to have more Welsh internationals than any other. So I''ve come up with a NCFC Wales XI from my life time. A very attacking side! Had to cheat with the goalkeeper as he only played for the under 21''s.

Mark Walton

Mark Bowen

David Jones

Dave Phillips

Andy Johnson

Jerry Goss

Andrew Crofts

Craig Bellamy

Iwan Roberts

Steve Morison

Robert Earnshaw

Subs

Owain Tudur Jones

Chris Llewellyn

Watching my beloved Eire tonight and my word how we are missing a midfield wizard named Wes..............get it sorted Trap.