Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

holt v mertsacker(german)

agree i was saying this watching chelsea game we need it more to feet up in the air is always going to be 50/50 why not make it more in our favour?

I fail to see what being German has to do with the match up, to be honest. Football is a world united sport with players from every country in the world, the dynamic is more diverse in the Premier league than in any other team in the world, and the relationship wasn''t brought up when he faced Robert Huth at Stoke. My personal tactic would to be to play the ball precisely 6 ft 3 inches in the air, meaning that Holt only has to jump 3 inches and MertEsacker has to shrink three inches, not sure which one of our midfielders is capable of quite so much accuracy, but Beckham could do it. That bit was light hearted, by the way.Not sure why this game needs to be discussed right now, seeing as we have 8 games to play before 19th November. I''m much more concerned about whether our next three games will see our first win. We play West Brom, Bolton, and Sunderland. No games are easy in this league, but we need to come out of those three games with 5 points in my opinion.If we don''t have our first win by that stage we then face Arsenal, Man Utd, and Liverpool, in three of our six next games. We can sacrifice those as long as we are going into that run of six games with enough momentum to get positive results against Swansea, Blackburn, and Aston Villa.