Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

steve morison scores for wales

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="LeJuge"]And indeed, it is worth pointing out that the London born Steve Morison, who is a whole one-eighth Welsh, will want to score against Wales too. That doesn''t mean that he hates England, but he probably does want them to lose. [/quote]Sounds good - I''d take an England 1-0 win (Morison O.G.)[/quote]LOL, fair play.

I wonder quite what the mindset of players like Morison will be when playing against England. Until his 1st call up for Wales 2 years ago he would have spent the first 26 years of his life as an Englishman, I myself aswell as Morison and I believe Crofts have a Welsh grandmother and if I excelled enough at anything to be asked to play for them would have probably taken it after some serious consideration..........but I don''t think that I could ever have competed against England at anything.......maybe an "injury withdrawal" may have been in order when that came around?!?!

This thread is comedy gold! Cant say im massively into international football these days, my logic is as follows: Club football is everyweekend, and almost every day of thinking about it, international football is something that turns up every 2 years and then just normally embarasses the entitre country. I think I could feel more pride if I got the impression that those wearing the shirt had some themselves. That said I still watch the matches and think this newer younger team looks like the best prospect we have had for a while. As for Morrison, I hope England win but he puts in a MOTM performance along with Crofts, would be perfect in the run up to Sunday