Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

steve morison scores for wales

Ye plus he had a few chances too it sounds highly involved just what we want that will get his confidence up

[quote user="spencer 1970"]thats gotta help his confidence.

I wonder who the last home countries NCFC goal scorer was - lil Paul maybe, or maybe Iwan?[/quote]Probably Earnshaw against Cyprus in 2006.

[quote user="ziggy"]we have an international goal scorer !!!! go steve go , helps england !!! cheers[/quote]Hopefully he will score one against England too, couldn''t give a monkeys about the England team, plus that really WOULD help his confidence.... seeing as he will be facing most of those players at some stage this season.

Well done Moro! First international goal, thats got to do his confidence the world of good. Another vs England, then a couple vs WBA will be nice!

def want steve to give them a bit of a battering and be ready for the wba game.

great news that he has scored and rattle the england boys. I am not bothered by England in the slightest, club before country hands down for me.

Club before country for me to but for people to tar the England side along side the group of big time charlies we''ve had in the English squad since the mid 90s is pathetic. We should be proud of our nation,if you are not than bugger off abroad. Spoilt brats IMO.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Club before country for me to but for people to tar the England side along side the group of big time charlies we''ve had in the English squad since the mid 90s is pathetic. We should be proud of our nation,if you are not than bugger off abroad. Spoilt brats IMO.[/quote]

Never have and never will be bothered about international football. I will never go to a game, so for me, it''s just like watching Man Utd, Chelsea etc, just a game on TV played hundreds of miles away! Give me any NCFC game and I''d take that over seeing England vs Brazil at Wembley. Plus, how can you be ''proud'' after that shower in South Africa last year?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Club before country for me to but for people to tar the England side along side the group of big time charlies we''ve had in the English squad since the mid 90s is pathetic. We should be proud of our nation,if you are not than bugger off abroad. Spoilt brats IMO.[/quote]Agreed. I hope Morison scores against England but only if it doesn''t stop England from winning.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Club before country for me to but for people to tar the England side along side the group of big time charlies we''ve had in the English squad since the mid 90s is pathetic. We should be proud of our nation,if you are not than bugger off abroad. Spoilt brats IMO.[/quote]

Never have and never will be bothered about international football. I will never go to a game, so for me, it''s just like watching Man Utd, Chelsea etc, just a game on TV played hundreds of miles away! Give me any NCFC game and I''d take that over seeing England vs Brazil at Wembley. Plus, how can you be ''proud'' after that shower in South Africa last year?

[/quote]

So, England reach the final of the next World Cup. Will you watch it?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well done Morison. What a couple of tits the England haters. Unbelievable.[/quote]I know that your a staunch BNP voter Arthur, with that whiter than white, pure English blood only mentality, but not every Norwich City fan is an English thoroughbred. I happen to be just as much Welsh and Irish as I am English. I can support whoever the hell I want to, and just so happen to not care less about International football. I''m a Norwich based Norwich City fan on a Norwich City forum, that doesn''t mean that I have to support England. If you want that level of patriotism then why not p*ss off to an England forum or a BNP forum yourself. We have fans from all over the world, and people from Hong Kong and Scandinavia using this board. You support a team with Scottish, Welsh, American, Canadian, Belgian, Spanish, and English players. Get over yourself. If Norwich had an England player in the squad I would want him to score against Wales, but the only ones on duty are Welsh, so I support them.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="ryan1992"]

[/quote]

So, England reach the final of the next World Cup. Will you watch it?

[/quote]I suspect he would watch the World Cup final irrespective of who is in it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Club before country for me to but for people to tar the England side along side the group of big time charlies we''ve had in the English squad since the mid 90s is pathetic. We should be proud of our nation,if you are not than bugger off abroad. Spoilt brats IMO.[/quote]Ignorant old fool. I couldn''t give two sh*tes about England players, England supporters, and didn''t even bother to watch the game. I''d happily say it to your face, or to your halfwit nephews face. This is a Norwich City forum, not an England forum. Ipswich fans are not welcome, Leeds fans are not welcome, but your saying that we all have to support England? Tell you what mate, send me an England shirt, I''ll wipe my bottom on it and donate £200 to the charity of your choice.

I couldn''t give a flying dogs shite if you were purple and from mars, and i would be careful with the accusation, that''s ask the two who hate England where they are born first.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I couldn''t give a flying dogs shite if you were purple and from mars, and i would be careful with the accusation, that''s ask the two who hate England where they are born first.[/quote]I haven''t seen anybody who hates England, care to point them out to me?What accussation? The fact that you vote BNP? I''ve read it on here before, just located it, and saved as an offline page. Is that careful enough? Feel free to send me that England shirt, I''ll put it with an Ipswich shirt, set them both on fire, and then pee on them to put out the flames. Not the slightest bit interested in them. I consider myself to be Irish-British, dual nationality, have two passports, and am proud of both my Irish and British heritage. Probably because I am not religious. I am a Norwich City fan, on a Norwich City forum. Steve Morison is playing England soon, I support him as a Norwich player, and hope that he rockets one into the top corner from 30 yards leaving the likes of Terry speechless. I''ll happily jump up and down and celebrate in any pub in Norwich.

Come on guys, this is a positive thread don''t drag it down, for the sake of Morison if anything!

Go Argue in private, or if it has to be a public ego battle do it in the off-topic forum.

Thanks.

Ignore him Arthur.Unfortunately there are too many on this forum who look for any small given opportunity to have a pop. It''s the mentality of all forums. Not a big enough person to have a pop at anyone in the real world, makes them more eager to do it at times like this. Rise above it, mate.As an aside, agree with the fundamental of what you said. I''ve argued on this forum before about ENGLISH people (take note, LeJudgeJudy or whatever your name is) `hoping England lose because they''re a bunch of overpaid tossers`. That in my opinion, completely misses the point about International football. It''s not about the players personality''s, how many women they sleep with. You can pretend all you like but the same stuff went on in the past it just wasn''t so publicised. Some of the England squad i agree, i dislike them but if they pull on the England Shirt then they have my support.No interest in International Football? That''s fair enough - but hoping England lose? Just trying to wind up the few left in this country that have a small sense of pride.Oh and screw you guys, cause WE won 3-0 tonight [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"]Ignore him Arthur.Unfortunately there are too many on this forum who look for any small given opportunity to have a pop. It''s the mentality of all forums. Not a big enough person to have a pop at anyone in the real world, makes them more eager to do it at times like this. Rise above it, mate.As an aside, agree with the fundamental of what you said. I''ve argued on this forum before about ENGLISH people (take note, LeJudgeJudy or whatever your name is) `hoping England lose because they''re a bunch of overpaid tossers`. That in my opinion, completely misses the point about International football. It''s not about the players personality''s, how many women they sleep with. You can pretend all you like but the same stuff went on in the past it just wasn''t so publicised. Some of the England squad i agree, i dislike them but if they pull on the England Shirt then they have my support.No interest in International Football? That''s fair enough - but hoping England lose? Just trying to wind up the few left in this country that have a small sense of pride.Oh and screw you guys, cause WE won 3-0 tonight [:)] [/quote]Nobody on this thread has said that they hope England lose, nobody has said that they hate England either, only that they hope Morison scores. Watching from an entirely nuetral perspective, I would be just happy if Morison scores in a 3-1 England win as I would a 1-0 Wales win.I haven''t missed the point about International football, I consider myself to be Irish-British. The alternative being perhaps Irish-English. Therefore I semi-support Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, and despite my personal belief that it shouldn''t exist as an independant entity, Northern Ireland. I hope that Steve Morison scores a belter, and that Andrew Crofts plays a blinder. Just like I would want Grant Holt to score if he played for England, Wes Hoolahan to score against England if he played them, and in fact take great pleasure in seeing any Norwich player doing fantastically well in any International game.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="hogesar"]Ignore him Arthur.Unfortunately there are too many on this forum who look for any small given opportunity to have a pop. It''s the mentality of all forums. Not a big enough person to have a pop at anyone in the real world, makes them more eager to do it at times like this. Rise above it, mate.As an aside, agree with the fundamental of what you said. I''ve argued on this forum before about ENGLISH people (take note, LeJudgeJudy or whatever your name is) `hoping England lose because they''re a bunch of overpaid tossers`. That in my opinion, completely misses the point about International football. It''s not about the players personality''s, how many women they sleep with. You can pretend all you like but the same stuff went on in the past it just wasn''t so publicised. Some of the England squad i agree, i dislike them but if they pull on the England Shirt then they have my support.No interest in International Football? That''s fair enough - but hoping England lose? Just trying to wind up the few left in this country that have a small sense of pride.Oh and screw you guys, cause WE won 3-0 tonight [:)] [/quote]Nobody on this thread has said that they hope England lose, nobody has said that they hate England either, only that they hope Morison scores. Watching from an entirely nuetral perspective, I would be just happy if Morison scores in a 3-1 England win as I would a 1-0 Wales win.I haven''t missed the point about International football, I consider myself to be Irish-British. The alternative being perhaps Irish-English. Therefore I semi-support Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England, and despite my personal belief that it shouldn''t exist as an independant entity, Northern Ireland. I hope that Steve Morison scores a belter, and that Andrew Crofts plays a blinder. Just like I would want Grant Holt to score if he played for England, Wes Hoolahan to score against England if he played them, and in fact take great pleasure in seeing any Norwich player doing fantastically well in any International game. [/quote]And indeed, it is worth pointing out that the London born Steve Morison, who is a whole one-eighth Welsh, will want to score against Wales too. That doesn''t mean that he hates England, but he probably does want them to lose.

But you think you have a right to call my nephews halfwits? Do you know them? Where do you live? England? Do you earn a living here? Does the country put a roof over your head and feed your family? You do not have to support it but for people to wish their home nation to lose in any scenario is silly and hypocritical.

[quote user="LeJuge"]And indeed, it is worth pointing out that the London born Steve Morison, who is a whole one-eighth Welsh, will want to score against Wales too. That doesn''t mean that he hates England, but he probably does want them to lose. [/quote]Sounds good - I''d take an England 1-0 win (Morison O.G.)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]But you think you have a right to call my nephews halfwits? Do you know them? Where do you live? England? Do you earn a living here? Does the country put a roof over your head and feed your family? You do not have to support it but for people to wish their home nation to lose in any scenario is silly and hypocritical.[/quote]

Where has anybody said they want England to lose? People want to see Crofts and Morison play well vs England, if they were playing Angola they would be saying the same thing. What do you want? Them to have an absolute mare, be a laughing stock infront of millions on TV and lose all confidence before a NCFC game? Watching England on TV, IMO, is just like watching a game between Man Utd and chelsea on TV. All these questions such as ''do the country put a roof over your head'' etc? are ridiculous, does that mean that because you live in England you watch the national team in Bowls, Netball and tiddlywinks? I very much doubt it.  If you want to take pride from watching Man Utd, Chelsea, liverpool amd Man City millionaires scraping a victory against some of the poorest teams in Europe then fair enough, but don''t expect everybody else to be just like you.

"""So, England reach the final of the next World Cup. Will you watch it?""

But it''s never going to happen - If that sorry bunch of losers reach the final - I will eat my own testicles in the centre circle at CR!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]But you think you have a right to call my nephews halfwits? Do you know them? Where do you live? England? Do you earn a living here? Does the country put a roof over your head and feed your family? You do not have to support it but for people to wish their home nation to lose in any scenario is silly and hypocritical.[/quote]I don''t know how to drill this into your thick head, but perhaps saying the same thing for the third time will work... NOBODY HAS SAID THAT THEY WANT ENGLAND TO LOSE.And yes I do bloody live and work here, I was born here, have lived in England for my entire life. I hold a British passport, one side of my family is English, the other is Irish with a bit of Welsh, where is it that you think I am entitled to rights to a home and to food? Please remember that we live in the United Kingdom, there is effectively no such thing as the country of England anymore. The passport that you hold looks identical to the passport held by those who live in Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. I''ve never wanted England to lose, I''ve never said that I want England to lose, but I still want Steve Morison to crack one into the top corner from 30 yards. Any further clarification that you want?