Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4life

news on Man U applications?

Anyone heard any news on the Man U applications from the club regarding which priority groups got tickets? Nothing on the official site yet

Closed yesterday. My guess is there''ll be an announcement on Monday, as there was after the Chelsea application process closed.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Everyone in group 2 successful, ballot for group 3. Group 4 and 5 unsuccessful. [/quote]

Adam

Do you work for the club? How have you heard if not as no missive on the Club site. As I was in Group 4 (thus unsuccessful), if anyone should decide not to go who was successful then please PM me!

I know someone that works there. I''ve asked him again and he''s said there is now an announcement on the phone lines about it.

Ok if thats true great then as im in group 2!Also for anyone thats interested Liverpool away applications begin next week already I believe. I think we only have an allocation of about 2000 and can see that one being very popular. Although it is on espn i believe so may put people off going

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Ok if thats true great then as im in group 2!Also for anyone thats interested Liverpool away applications begin next week already I believe. I think we only have an allocation of about 2000 and can see that one being very popular. Although it is on espn i believe so may put people off going[/quote]I always thought it was in the PL rules to give either 10% of your capacity or at least 3,000 to the away supporters?If this is correct then I haven''t got United tickets in the away end, but we have some in the home end sorted out anyway - the next best thing I suppose.

Not saying it is untrue about Liverpool applications but as there is nothing on the Club official site it looks like someones girlfriends brother who has a best mate who works in the ticket office has let the cat out of the bag which helps breed dodgey rumours.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/MatchTickets/0,,10355~2421929,00.html

Applications are currently being processed - groups one and two have been successful, those in groups four and five have been unsuccessful and there will be a ballot for those supporters in group three.

ILWT - go on your todd! Sounds harsh, but it''s every man for himself when it comes to these applications!!

I made the mistake last season of applying for 1p5w7ch with my mates (who were Group 3) when I was in Group 2.. Needless to say we didn''t get the tickets and had to watch at the beamback - which was awesome, don''t get me wrong, but just not the same :-(

No such problems this season though as I''m Group 1 - Away ST :-)