Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="Mellowhoop.on.tour"]Think the scrubs area would be favoured imh due to not being far away. Ticket prices are down and ST holders being refunded... Not sure how yet, sure it will be money off next year. Mackie not back yet, be few months I''d imagine. Be untreated to see if he makes the squad.. Not the biggest fan but works his nuts off and handy player.[/quote]

What about the former Unigate Dairy site the other side of White City road, behind BBC Technology? Has that been developed yet?

Many other fans like Loftus Road for its Atmosphere, would you prefer grounds like Newcastle, where you are so far from the pitch you could be in another County, these new 70+ thousand stadiums will kill the game for fans, so on that basis, be glad of ''shitholes'' like Loftus Road............

[quote user="William"]Many other fans like Loftus Road for its Atmosphere, would you prefer grounds like Newcastle, where you are so far from the pitch you could be in another County, these new 70+ thousand stadiums will kill the game for fans, so on that basis, be glad of ''shitholes'' like Loftus Road............[/quote]Sh1t clubSh1t fansSh1t managerSh1t players

( did i miss anything ? )

At the start of the season QPR were an unhappy club and look likely to implode and Warnock could even have walked. The change in ownership has transformed the atmosphere and with it the clubs prospects. Whilst i do not rate some of their signings, Barton, ferdinand and Campbell seem very good for a club initially hoping to survive. add to that they have got off the mark with an impressive win already. I think they will survive with some comfort which makes the job even harder for us.

There is still optimism about our prospects but also i suggest an increased nervousness about our prospect of winning games.

The WBA is massive for us and i think we need 4 points out of the next 2 home games or else we may be playing serious catch up

Wow all of Koo pee arr''s fans are on this message board?? Loftus Road has to be one of the worst grounds ive visited, including many League 1 teams and Selhurst Park. There was no noise from the small amount of home fans there, the area is a dump, and anybody who is bigger than a stick insect need liposuction to be able to walk around inside the ground. Ill be trying to go to a few away games this year, but LR is a no no!

Question for Mellow - IF you got a brand spanker of a Stadium with the money men behind you, do you HONESTLY think they are going to hang around with only 15,000 turning up? you are in the wrong location to suddenly attract thousands of new  fans, it would take years for that side of things to gather momentum, and by then it might be too late. What looks like might happen (New ground/money in bank/''marquee'' signings) can only take you so far. If you haven''t got the fanbase, then you will be nothing. It is not sustainable.These super rich are not going to hang around for the adulation of 15k. They will want more to massage their ego''s, or have they got something sinister lined up for you........................?

[quote user="Mellowhoop.on.tour"]They are on high wages which unfortunately the way it goes. They have us by the balls tho as they are free agents. The figures in the papers arnt what''s been paid. Not far off but still not what''s being quoted. Team spirit it''s very important but to say we don''t have that is a bit premature. Last year we were top the whole season, scored late goals.. As you did every bloody week. So the spirit is there.[/quote]

Alot of your new signings aren''t there because its QPR but because you offered the most money. They couldn''t give a toss.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, remember that pet pompey fan we had last time in the prem??This kinda reminds me a bit of it.Pet qpr fans, ahhhhhh  :) 

[quote user="G"]

[quote user="Mellowhoop.on.tour"]They are on high wages which unfortunately the way it goes. They have us by the balls tho as they are free agents. The figures in the papers arnt what''s been paid. Not far off but still not what''s being quoted. Team spirit it''s very important but to say we don''t have that is a bit premature. Last year we were top the whole season, scored late goals.. As you did every bloody week. So the spirit is there.[/quote]

Alot of your new signings aren''t there because its QPR but because you offered the most money. They couldn''t give a toss.

[/quote]that statement applies to 90% of ALL footballers..........

[quote user="ryan1992"]Wow all of Koo pee arr''s fans are on this message board?? Loftus Road has to be one of the worst grounds ive visited, including many League 1 teams and Selhurst Park. There was no noise from the small amount of home fans there, the area is a dump, and anybody who is bigger than a stick insect need liposuction to be able to walk around inside the ground. Ill be trying to go to a few away games this year, but LR is a no no![/quote]no Loftus road, whats your nickname, the Canaries.......................should be the Chicken.

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

We had someone at school called William, used to be a big Chelsea fan but may have gone downmarket since then.

His song went "Bill the bollo**, Will the Wan*er".

Is that you?

[/quote]If we are the irrelevant you lot think, why is there so much on here about us? i heard Delia made a new dish to celebrate promotion...........Norwich Porridge.

[quote user="William"][quote user="Lambert is god"]

We had someone at school called William, used to be a big Chelsea fan but may have gone downmarket since then.

Is that you?

[/quote]If we are the irrelevant you lot think, why is there so much on here about us? i heard Delia made a new dish to celebrate promotion...........Norwich Porridge.[/quote]

I don''t know if you realised, but that rhymes.......

Oh, and another thing, this thread was started by a QPR fan, and being the good sorts we are, we respond with many differing opinions.

With the other QPR posts, again it just shows how wide a scope we City fans have, we are not insular enough to just talk about our own team

[quote user="William"][quote user="Lambert is god"]

Is that you?

[/quote]If we are the irrelevant you lot think, why is there so much on here about us? i heard Delia made a new dish to celebrate promotion...........Norwich Porridge.[/quote]

And if you are so much better than us, and think you are a lot bigger than us, why are there 2 QPR fans posting on a Norwich forum may I ask?

I have to say I would be worried if I were a QPR fan.

Big name signings but the club has no substance behind it. No fans, tinpot ground - the "stars" will want out the minute QPR look like struggling.

SWP is not very good imo. He hasn''t been since he went to Chelsea, there''s a reason a Villa or a Fulham hasn''t taken a chance on him.

Barton arriving at Norwich would actually provoke me to boycott the club until he was out. The bloke is a thug, anyone who can stub a lit cigarette/cigar out in a young bloke''s eye should be banned from football. As well as being a thug, he is also an arrogant cock and will surely p*ss off some of the other egos sitting in your dressing room. I think that the trouble he brings with him far outweighs the quality of his ability and I genuinely wouldn''t want him near Carrow Road.

Anton ferdinand is really not a very good player and imo only has a career because of his surname.

I do rate Luke Young, however he is 32... getting on a bit.

DJ Campbell will be fantastic if on form and sh*t if not, same as the rest of his career.

I''m glad we haven''t made any fanfare signings, we have no pressure, no one expects us to survive and teams like Chelsea and Stoke didn''t give us the respect we deserve and we were so close to making them pay the price for it.

If it weren''t for some very questionable refereeing decisions we would have 5 or 6 points on the board already.

We will finish above you this season, no doubt in my mind about it.

And your ludicrous point saying we play similar football to you?! Ermmmmmm - NO!!! We play similar flowing, attacking football to Swansea imo - not one dimensional give it to Taraabt and watch him run s**t!!!

We are a far better side than you at playing attractive football, we had 4 points off you last season and would have been 6 if not for Hoolahan screwing up the penalty.

"i heard Delia made a new dish to celebrate promotion...........Norwich Porridge."

Sounds better than "Taarabt Tu*d" any day. Delia just cooks, your lot cook the books. Still, befits a club with "Queens" in its name.

Sentences normally start with a capital, by the way.