Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

who's the hardest in our squad ?

I think we discussed this recently and decided it would be a toss up between Tierney and, as you say, Crofts. Probably to do with the skinhead look, also. Nice to have a few ''strong'' players in our squad.

I don''t think that Tierney, Morison, Crofts, or Holt, would be scared of anybody. Chris Martin a close second to those four, probably match them in a couple of years with a few hairs on his chest. I can''t imagine any of those five being intimidated by so called hardmen such as Joey Barton.

[quote user="im spartacus"]i saw bradley johnson getting dropped off outside the ground before the stoke game and he looked like a right woofter in his suit carrying his toiletries bag yet on the pitch he looks well hard ...[/quote]I don''t think he looks that hard on the pitch to be honest, not as hard as Morison and Tierney. Holt is still the man for me, he has no fear. In fact there should be a song about how Grant Holt has no fear, he''s like a lion, completely fearless.

i think that by looks it would have to be crofts, he looks like a serial killer psychopath, but i think IMO Chris martin is the actual hardest player, he has been in a lot of fights off the pitch and on the pitch whenever a group of players start squaring up to each other Chris martin gets stuck in, personally i would love to see him and joey Barton have a bit of a scrap.

heard grant holt was going to be called up for england but capello was too frightened to tell him !!

This is quite a list but i reckon all of the following could stand up for themselves pretty well: Holt, Crofts, Tierney, Morison, Johnson, C.Martin, Vaughan (people forgetting about him, he''ll be similar to Chrissy Martin when it comes to personality on the field)

young lad loza in the youth team is a loon always scraping up pow on nights out

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]how can it not be ruddy?

he one punched drogba who is a bit of a meathead himself.

drogba was nearly dead![/quote]Sigh... so close !:(

On image I would say : Tierney, Morrison or Croftson reputation I would say : Chris MartinBradley Johnson is also quite a big lad !Id reckon the utter hardcase though has to be.....Lambert himself !! Glasweigen, tells it how it is to players / managers and media , takes no shite, played in Germany

forum badly needs an  edit button :(Was going to say ( although hes left ) McNamme gets the award for plastic hardcase.Anyone see him out in his regular clothes ? Guy is proper Designer Gangsta. Saw him with a bling chain and pair of baggy trousers that probably cost more than my entire wardrobe ! :(

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Mcnamee has gone get over it[/quote]There was nothing to get over !?grats on crap post of the morning !! If it was Cody related it would have made sense !