Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

what happened to the right to reply thread ?

It''s important to hear both sides of a story for those who are interested.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Pete''s getting pissed off with the NCISA bickering.[/quote]

If so, then he should remind himself that it''s not his forum.

If not, he should reveal to us both the new policy and his instructions.

Simple really. But it won''t happen.

One love.

OTBC 

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Pete''s getting pissed off with the NCISA bickering.[/quote]He isn''t the only one, but surely it would have been more appropriate to close the thread to reply but leave it there to be read? Wasn''t there a hint towards Archant censorship, if so it is slightly ironic. The NCISA can''t complain though, it won''t cost them a penny to install their own forum, on their own private domain http://www.ncisa.co.uk/. They claim to be an organization independant to the football club, Archant claim to be an organization independant to the football club, both are probably less independant than we would all like, but Archant don''t have to entertain NCISA if they do not wish to. I should imagine that if the NCISA set up their own forum and there were dozens of present and former Archant employees arguing about non-NCISA or direct Norwich City related matters on their board they would be told were to go.I''ve grown less and less attractive to NCISA each and every time I see reference to them on here. If anybody wants to support a fan led organization then head over to the supporters trust: http://www.inthehandsofthefans.co.uk A highly professional and well organized group who clearly prefer to keep their disagreements discrete and behind closed doors, just like they should be, rather than continually committing PR disaster after PR disaster. The biggest of which is probably Mr Tilson, who I know is no longer involved, but really tells the whole story when it comes to seeing how the rot has probably run deep for many years.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Pete''s getting pissed off with the NCISA bickering.[/quote]He isn''t the only one, but surely it would have been more appropriate to close the thread to reply but leave it there to be read? Wasn''t there a hint towards Archant censorship, if so it is slightly ironic. The NCISA can''t complain though, it won''t cost them a penny to install their own forum, on their own private domain http://www.ncisa.co.uk/. They claim to be an organization independant to the football club, Archant claim to be an organization independant to the football club, both are probably less independant than we would all like, but Archant don''t have to entertain NCISA if they do not wish to. I should imagine that if the NCISA set up their own forum and there were dozens of present and former Archant employees arguing about non-NCISA or direct Norwich City related matters on their board they would be told were to go.I''ve grown less and less attractive to NCISA each and every time I see reference to them on here. If anybody wants to support a fan led organization then head over to the supporters trust: http://www.inthehandsofthefans.co.uk A highly professional and well organized group who clearly prefer to keep their disagreements discrete and behind closed doors, just like they should be, rather than continually committing PR disaster after PR disaster. The biggest of which is probably Mr Tilson, who I know is no longer involved, but really tells the whole story when it comes to seeing how the rot has probably run deep for many years. [/quote]Let me try that again:He isn''t the only one, but surely it would have been more appropriate to

close the thread to reply but leave it there to be read? Wasn''t there a

hint towards Archant censorship, if so it is slightly ironic. The NCISA can''t complain though, it won''t cost them a penny to install their own forum, on their own private domain http://www.ncisa.co.uk/.

They claim to be an organization independant to the football club,

Archant claim to be an organization independant to the football club,

both are probably less independant than we would all like, but Archant

don''t have to entertain NCISA if they do not wish to. I should

imagine that if the NCISA set up their own forum and there were dozens

of present and former Archant employees arguing about non-NCISA or

direct Norwich City related matters on their board they would be told

where to go.I''ve grown less and less attracted to NCISA each and

every time I see reference to them on here. If anybody wants to support

a fan led organization then head over to the supporters trust: http://www.inthehandsofthefans.co.uk A

highly professional and well organized group who clearly prefer to keep

their disagreements discrete and behind closed doors, just like they

should be, rather than continually committing PR disaster after PR

disaster. The biggest of which is probably Mr Tilson, who I know is no

longer involved, but really tells the whole story when it comes to

seeing how the rot has probably run deep for many years.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]It''s important to hear both sides of a story for those who are interested.[/quote]

Therein lies the problem.

[/quote]Unlike some, I''m tolerant of much of the crap posted on here and just don''t bother to read it. I suggest you try the same ?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]It''s important to hear both sides of a story for those who are interested.
[/quote]

Therein lies the problem.

[/quote]

Unlike some, I''m tolerant of much of the crap posted on here and just don''t bother to read it.

I suggest you try the same ?
[/quote]

That may go some way to explaining why you are so prolific with posting the repetitive crap on here ( your word....I just borrowed it ). You have  an abundance of tolerance for such fare. However, I think it only fair that you read what you write.

A lot of amateur moderation going on here, what gives any of you the right to say what anyone should post?

You can ignore a whole thread or a specific poster but let them post what they like (as long as its legal).

Once anyone is stopped from posting or threads are deleted for less reason than illegality then the point of the message board has gone.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Pete''s getting pissed off with the NCISA bickering.[/quote]

One love.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Er, yes, it IS his forum. In the sense that he represents Archant, which set up this website and so this forum. And so has legal (and, arguably, moral) responsibility for its content. If you don''t like that, then set up your own website. It is actually very easy to do. Even a techno-idiot such as myself has managed to do it.

But until you do that, and so continue to use Archant''s website, then you play by its rules.

"A lot of amateur moderation going on here, what gives any of you the right to say what anyone should post?

You can ignore a whole thread or a specific poster but let them post what they like (as long as its legal).

Once anyone is stopped from posting or threads are deleted for less reason than illegality then the point of the message board has gone."
This entire thread is about something which actually has been deleted, hence the discussion, seems perfectly reasonable to me. I''m interested in the concept of ''amateur moderation'' though, is that the opposite to ''professional moderation''..... I must have missed the new BSc (Hons) Internet Moderation courses being run at the UEA, is there a Royal Institute of Internet Moderators too? On a more serious note, if we don''t have "the right to say what anyone should post?" then what gives you the right to come on here and do precisely the same thing? You are questioning participation in much the same way, a big dose of irony for us all here, please try and understand how your post may be hypocritical.

So many points I''d like to make here but in the expectation that this thread will be gone my the morning I''ll be brief.

If anybody is pissed off by a threads content why do they go back time and time again to read it and comment on it?

LeJuge - What is it about the supporters trust that makes it so attractive to join? I''m seriously interested.

Amateur moderation, or I prefer to use the phrase plastic mods is something that seems to be fashionable on the forum these days. Could it be that these tut tutters are also pressing Pete''s buttons?

If whole threads are deleted then I think we should be told why. If individual posts are deleted then we should also know why. If not then those who are posting them can become repeat offenders without realising it.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

One love.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Er, yes, it IS his forum. In the sense that he represents Archant, which set up this website and so this forum. And so has legal (and, arguably, moral) responsibility for its content. If you don''t like that, then set up your own website. It is actually very easy to do. Even a techno-idiot such as myself has managed to do it.

But until you do that, and so continue to use Archant''s website, then you play by its rules.

[/quote]

Purple, may I suggest that you read my post again - in it''s entirety

And then maybe dismount from your high-horse?

OTBC

See what I mean? Four posts on this thread so far I haven''t bothered to read.It really is that easy.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]See what I mean? Four posts on this thread so far I haven''t bothered to read.

It really is that easy.
[/quote]

Fibber.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

One love.

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I read your post in its (wthout any superfluous apostrophe) entirety the first time. And understood it. In its entirety. My post (from no kind of horse, high or otherwise) remains true.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

LeJuge - What is it about the supporters trust that makes it so attractive to join? I''m seriously interested.

[/quote]

My point was more that the NCISA becomes less and less attractive to join, really, rather than that the supporters trust is a particularly attractive proposition, but since you asked:

• Consistant with their objectives
  • Their objectives are clear
  • Their objectives are communicated clearly
  • They get through things without a fuss, with no constant bickering
  • We don''t have to put up with their name rammed down our throats all the time
  • We don''t have to watch their internal bickering
  • .... because they don''t air their dirty laundry in public
  • Their views are well thought out and in line with their members beliefs (contrary to NCISA, where we have always been treated to the opinions of the committee members).
  • I don''t understand why NCISA require a cheque.
  • I don''t understand where that money goes, and how it benefits members or the club.
  • They never sing from the same hymn sheet.
  • I''d rather buy my own shares than buy through the supporters trust, but at least they buy shares for a good reason.
  • ..... which is to try and get a fan on the board of directors.
  • The trust makes the club a little cash.
  • They produce a comphensive annual report which emphasises all of the above.
  • They have credible well-known people on board.
  • A growing organization (as shown by their financial muscle).
You will without a doubt have a go at countering those, feel free, you are more than welcome. But as a non-member of both, I''ve just taken a look at both websites. Assume that I had no knowledge whatsoever of either organization. The ''about'' section of NCISA tells me little more than that it was set up in 1995 following unrest at the club, it doesn''t tell me what it is for now, what is it for now? The short history hasn''t even been updated to say that Tilson has left. I am forced to head to the long ugly constitution to try and find out more...."The Association exists solely as a focal point for supporters of Norwich City Football Club, regardless of their location or ability to attend games, and to negotiate discounts for and provide benefits for its members."So what is the point in the organisation precisely? To provide benefits for members? I don''t want benefits, this doesn''t tell me anything. It exists as a focal point? I can go into any city pub before or after a game and will experience a ''focal point'' for Norwich City. I can''t see any positive objective, or point, to the organization. All I see is tonnes of worthless information about committee members, yet nobody has been told precisely what it is that these committee members do or are supposed to be working for. The group was set up (justifiably) to unite fans against the Chase regime during a difficult period for the club, in fact I can remember standing 10 yards in front of Roy Blower in 95/96 as a kid whilst he ranted and raved against Chase to cheers from a large crowd in a pub close to Carrow Road. That was unity, a common cause. The group now exists with very little unity, very little support from Norwich fans, no common purpose, and seems to exist now to allow a few members to have a good old moan at the club during times when things have never really looked as good. So instead, you all have internal feuds. The once meaningful union-like organization has descended into politics, from Unison to a bearucratic backwoods parish council, counter-productive rather than productive.The major difference between the original NCISA and this new NCISA, a mere shadow of its former self, is that we are now in a time when the vast majority of fans hold shares in the club and can go to an AGM or general meeting and voice their concerns or dissent directly with McNally and Co, and they can unite as shareholders. In 1995 people supported the NCISA because they were desperate for a means to unite against those in the ivory tower, and NCISA were largely successful in doing so. In my honest opinion, and I''m entitled to it just as everybody else is entitled to theirs, the NCISA has become a redundant and pointless set up. The supporters trust is attempting to gain some sort of voice in the best way possible, in the Delia era, which is to build up a significant shareholding in the club. I wouldn''t personally join either, but as an outsider - maybe a young 20 year old City fan for example with little knowledge of either group - if I looked at those two websites and read what the two groups were about, I think it is clear which one is building up a respected voice.

I am not a member of either.

My question to you was a genuine one. Because I see no reason to join the trust unless I donate them my shares. And there''s no chance of that happening. Your reasons to join the trust seem to be all about your reasons not to join ncisa which seems a little odd to me.

Out of them all I''m far more likely to join ncisa because as far as I can see they are the only one striving to expand and do things for their members. The others seem happy to jog along as they are, which is fair enough, and the trust want your shares in the aim of getting someone, whose views may be at odds with your own, onto the board.

Back in May me and a friend held a canary quiz to raise money for East Anglia''s Children''s Hospices. I invited the fans groups by email from their contacts on the official site. I obviously only inviuted those who may have members local enough to attend. NCISA, FONCY, PUPs, Club Canary x3 all put teams in. Forces canary sent me an email acknowledging the invitation and another nice email to say they couldn''t make it. Capital Canaries, Shareholders Association and Supporters Trust didn''t even bother to answer or acknowledge the invitation. The quiz was a success bBTW and raised £400.

All''s well so far but will Pete still love us tomorrow.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

My question to you was a genuine one. Because I see no reason to join the trust unless I donate them my shares. And there''s no chance of that happening. Your reasons to join the trust seem to be all about your reasons not to join ncisa which seems a little odd to me.

Out of them all I''m far more likely to join ncisa because as far as I can see they are the only one striving to expand and do things for their members. The others seem happy to jog along as they are, which is fair enough, and the trust want your shares in the aim of getting someone, whose views may be at odds with your own, onto the board.

Back in May me and a friend held a canary quiz to raise money for East Anglia''s Children''s Hospices. I invited the fans groups by email from their contacts on the official site. I obviously only inviuted those who may have members local enough to attend. NCISA, FONCY, PUPs, Club Canary x3 all put teams in. Forces canary sent me an email acknowledging the invitation and another nice email to say they couldn''t make it. Capital Canaries, Shareholders Association and Supporters Trust didn''t even bother to answer or acknowledge the invitation. The quiz was a success bBTW and raised £400.

[/quote]I have to admit that I assumed that you were an NCISA member. I don''t really have any reasons to join the supporters trust, indeed as you now know I am not a member of either and don''t intend to become a member of either, I actually said:"I''ve grown less and less attracted to NCISA each and every time I see reference to them on here. If anybody wants to support a fan led organization then head over to the supporters trust:"I don''t really have any decent reasons to join, other than that they are clear in their objectives. If I were joining one, it would be the supporters trust, because they have a purpose. You don''t have to donate any of your existing shares to the supporters trust, you pay £10 per year membership, they have 600 members. The cash surplus each year is spent on shares in the club. NCISA on the other hand charge £5 membership, all of which seems to go on running costs. Clearly without knowing their membership statistics, which doesn''t look to have been made public, I wouldn''t really have any comment on that. If the NCISA do lots of great work, have clear objectives, and really are a worthwhile organisation.... then they could do a much better job of communicating that to potential new members. Head over to their website right now, read their empty pages, and then come back and tell me what they are supposed to do and what the point in joining them is. If the supporters trust put a member on the board, one would assume that they would be elected annually by the 600 members, just like the board of the supporters trust are. Each member gets one vote, that is democratic, nobody voting themselves to the board, nobody carrying any more weight than any other. If they got the point where the club agreed to let them elect a member to the board, then one would assume that if the person wasn''t your choice, they were at least the choice of the majority. If you voted Labour in May 2010 you lost out, but you were allowed your vote.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

One love.

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

I read your post in its (wthout any superfluous apostrophe) entirety the first time. And understood it. In its entirety. My post (from no kind of horse, high or otherwise) remains true.

[/quote]

Dear oh dear. Carry on.

I give up.

[C]

OTBC

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I have to admit that I assumed that you were an NCISA member.

I don''t really have any reasons to join the supporters trust, indeed as you now know I am not a member of either and don''t intend to become a member of either, I actually said:

"I''ve grown less and less attracted to NCISA each and every time I see reference to them on here. If anybody wants to support a fan led organization then head over to the supporters trust:"

I don''t really have any decent reasons to join, other than that they are clear in their objectives. If I were joining one, it would be the supporters trust, because they have a purpose. You don''t have to donate any of your existing shares to the supporters trust, you pay £10 per year membership, they have 600 members. The cash surplus each year is spent on shares in the club.

NCISA on the other hand charge £5 membership, all of which seems to go on running costs. Clearly without knowing their membership statistics, which doesn''t look to have been made public, I wouldn''t really have any comment on that.

If the NCISA do lots of great work, have clear objectives, and really are a worthwhile organisation.... then they could do a much better job of communicating that to potential new members. Head over to their website right now, read their empty pages, and then come back and tell me what they are supposed to do and what the point in joining them is.

If the supporters trust put a member on the board, one would assume that they would be elected annually by the 600 members, just like the board of the supporters trust are. Each member gets one vote, that is democratic, nobody voting themselves to the board, nobody carrying any more weight than any other. If they got the point where the club agreed to let them elect a member to the board, then one would assume that if the person wasn''t your choice, they were at least the choice of the majority. If you voted Labour in May 2010 you lost out, but you were allowed your vote.
[/quote]

You have a very confrontational style of posting Lejuge but I''m sure you don''t mean to be[:)]

I find it strange that you have no desire to have anything to do with either group and yet you care enough to post so many long posts discussing them.

To be fair to ncisa I think there are more social benefits for members than the other groups including the trust. You shouldn''t base your opinions on threads started by members with issues. There''s some really good people involved with them and if I was to join a group they would be the one.

PUPs is a kind of group and has a social side, why not join them. It only takjes a trip to the top of this board every week [Y]

The original direction of the proposed ''new'' NCISA was to become a ''supporters interest'' based set up, being non political, neutral and simply structured.  It''s aim would have been to concentrate on any matters NCFC from the manager down through to the playing staff... distancing itself from the ongoing ownership debacle and internal club business related matters.  In other words... a ''supporters club'' rather than just another talking shop with no-one listening.This is what I was happy to support. The social side could have been encouraged and allowed to grow organically according to levels of interest and monies raised used to help fellow NCFC supporters get to games where disability/illness etc. meant they were generally excluded etc etc. NCFC don''t need our pennies, but some now discarded City fans could stand to benefit greatly.There is no place for the NCISA in it''s current form as things are, because clearly it is just about certain individuals trying to obtain ''status'' for their own benefit and has nothing to do with helping the disenfranchised non season ticket holding majority. Everybody deserves the right to have a little piece of the club they may have followed for 60 or so years.... and a proper supporters club could occasionally help make that possible.I have absolutely no interest in propping up a pointless organisation or joining it... but it would be nice to go along to a regularly held event locally where I know other City fans will have gathered to yarn about all things NCFC. Not a lot to ask I don''t think?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]I have to admit that I assumed that you were an NCISA member. I don''t really have any reasons to join the supporters trust, indeed as you now know I am not a member of either and don''t intend to become a member of either, I actually said:"I''ve grown less and less attracted to NCISA each and every time I see reference to them on here. If anybody wants to support a fan led organization then head over to the supporters trust:"I don''t really have any decent reasons to join, other than that they are clear in their objectives. If I were joining one, it would be the supporters trust, because they have a purpose. You don''t have to donate any of your existing shares to the supporters trust, you pay £10 per year membership, they have 600 members. The cash surplus each year is spent on shares in the club. NCISA on the other hand charge £5 membership, all of which seems to go on running costs. Clearly without knowing their membership statistics, which doesn''t look to have been made public, I wouldn''t really have any comment on that. If the NCISA do lots of great work, have clear objectives, and really are a worthwhile organisation.... then they could do a much better job of communicating that to potential new members. Head over to their website right now, read their empty pages, and then come back and tell me what they are supposed to do and what the point in joining them is. If the supporters trust put a member on the board, one would assume that they would be elected annually by the 600 members, just like the board of the supporters trust are. Each member gets one vote, that is democratic, nobody voting themselves to the board, nobody carrying any more weight than any other. If they got the point where the club agreed to let them elect a member to the board, then one would assume that if the person wasn''t your choice, they were at least the choice of the majority. If you voted Labour in May 2010 you lost out, but you were allowed your vote.[/quote]

You have a very confrontational style of posting Lejuge but I''m sure you don''t mean to be[:)]

I find it strange that you have no desire to have anything to do with either group and yet you care enough to post so many long posts discussing them.

To be fair to ncisa I think there are more social benefits for members than the other groups including the trust. You shouldn''t base your opinions on threads started by members with issues. There''s some really good people involved with them and if I was to join a group they would be the one.

PUPs is a kind of group and has a social side, why not join them. It only takjes a trip to the top of this board every week [Y]

[/quote]Well actually the two posts in this thread are my first ever posts about NCISA, maybe I was saving it all up for some big ones?

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]The original direction of the proposed ''new'' NCISA was to become a ''supporters interest'' based set up, being non political, neutral and simply structured.  It''s aim would have been to concentrate on any matters NCFC from the manager down through to the playing staff... distancing itself from the ongoing ownership debacle and internal club business related matters.  In other words... a ''supporters club'' rather than just another talking shop with no-one listening.This is what I was happy to support. The social side could have been encouraged and allowed to grow organically according to levels of interest and monies raised used to help fellow NCFC supporters get to games where disability/illness etc. meant they were generally excluded etc etc. NCFC don''t need our pennies, but some now discarded City fans could stand to benefit greatly.There is no place for the NCISA in it''s current form as things are, because clearly it is just about certain individuals trying to obtain ''status'' for their own benefit and has nothing to do with helping the disenfranchised non season ticket holding majority. Everybody deserves the right to have a little piece of the club they may have followed for 60 or so years.... and a proper supporters club could occasionally help make that possible.I have absolutely no interest in propping up a pointless organisation or joining it... but it would be nice to go along to a regularly held event locally where I know other City fans will have gathered to yarn about all things NCFC. Not a lot to ask I don''t think?[/quote]Cluck. I have three questions for you.1. As a non-member (like me), how could you possibly know what the aims and directions of the ''new'' NCISA were when they couldn''t even elect a permanent chairman at their last AGM, and, as the meeting only lasted about 30 mins before a Q&A session, what time did they have to discuss new policies?2. You say "there is no place for the NCISA in it''s current form" and yet I am totally unclear of what it''s ''current form'' is. The impression I have is that all will be revealed at the next AGM so what do you know that I don''t?3. Again, you say "The original direction of the proposed ''new'' NCISA was to become a

''supporters interest'' based set up, being non political, neutral"....how on earth could it be "non political or neutral" when the commitee was top-heavy with anti-Delia people at that time?Knowing Robin as I do, I think the future of NCISA is in safe hands and their policies will become much clearer after this years AGM, so why don''t we all wait till then before jumping to conclusions. I must add, people like LeedsCanary prove that exiled fans can be involved if they share his enthusiasm.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]The original direction of the proposed ''new'' NCISA was to become a ''supporters interest'' based set up, being non political, neutral and simply structured.  It''s aim would have been to concentrate on any matters NCFC from the manager down through to the playing staff... distancing itself from the ongoing ownership debacle and internal club business related matters.  In other words... a ''supporters club'' rather than just another talking shop with no-one listening.This is what I was happy to support. The social side could have been encouraged and allowed to grow organically according to levels of interest and monies raised used to help fellow NCFC supporters get to games where disability/illness etc. meant they were generally excluded etc etc. NCFC don''t need our pennies, but some now discarded City fans could stand to benefit greatly.There is no place for the NCISA in it''s current form as things are, because clearly it is just about certain individuals trying to obtain ''status'' for their own benefit and has nothing to do with helping the disenfranchised non season ticket holding majority. Everybody deserves the right to have a little piece of the club they may have followed for 60 or so years.... and a proper supporters club could occasionally help make that possible.I have absolutely no interest in propping up a pointless organisation or joining it... but it would be nice to go along to a regularly held event locally where I know other City fans will have gathered to yarn about all things NCFC. Not a lot to ask I don''t think?[/quote]Cluck. I have three questions for you.1. As a non-member (like me), how could you possibly know what the aims and directions of the ''new'' NCISA were when they couldn''t even elect a permanent chairman at their last AGM, and, as the meeting only lasted about 30 mins before a Q&A session, what time did they have to discuss new policies?2. You say "there is no place for the NCISA in it''s current form" and yet I am totally unclear of what it''s ''current form'' is. The impression I have is that all will be revealed at the next AGM so what do you know that I don''t?3. Again, you say "The original direction of the proposed ''new'' NCISA was to become a

''supporters interest'' based set up, being non political, neutral"....how on earth could it be "non political or neutral" when the commitee was top-heavy with anti-Delia people at that time?Knowing Robin as I do, I think the future of NCISA is in safe hands and their policies will become much clearer after this years AGM, so why don''t we all wait till then before jumping to conclusions. I must add, people like LeedsCanary prove that exiled fans can be involved if they share his enthusiasm.[/quote]1. I was involved in the early (pre hijack) discussions as to the direction of the ''new'' proposed supporters club and it''s philosophy.2. It is clear to anyone with an ounce of sense that the same old brigade are running it for themselves and not it''s proposed membership. The antics of several of them on here speaks volumes as to their unstable mindset.3. Delia Smith has absolutely nothing to do with anything.... hence the neutral/non political standpoint. Being a personal supporter of Robert Chase or Delia Smith or Colonel Gadaffi is entirely irrelevant. The wellbeing of it''s membership should be it''s only public concern.As you clearly know Robin ''as you do''...   unfortunately personality issues will affect your view. I don''t have such a bias so I base my opinion purely on how it is/was at the outset. I don''t know Chris at all... but I knew his heart was in the right place.Hardly worth the electricity replying, but there ya go.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]2. It is clear to anyone with an ounce of sense that the same old brigade are running it for themselves and not it''s proposed membership. The antics of several of them on here speaks volumes as to their unstable mindset.[/quote]And here is exactly what the people now running NCISA are up against.Ill-informed perception, no regard to the truth, believing what you want to believe and portraying it as fact."The same old brigade"??? Complete and utter fabrication. The whole make-up of the committee is complety different now, to what it was when you were in communicado with Chris. As for antics, the only people I can see stirring the pot are (disgruntled?) ex-members, non members that seem intent on being able to do it better from behind a computer screen without having the gumption to actually stand up and be counted and people that are just there to view to "circus" that these people are creating. There has not been any serving members of the NCISA committee involved in any of the threads recently, apart from the Acting Chair Beauseant. He is their public spokesman, no-one else.Details of the committee members can be found on the website, if you''re at all interested in fact. As far as I can tell, there is a great mix of youth, experience and lots and lots of enthusiasm. I look forward to the AGM where I hope they all stand for re-election.But lets not let any of that get in the way of your wild fantasties, eh?