Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

norwich back on sky "in the premier league"

sure next sunday will be another exciting match for the cameras !!!!!! , sorry but WBA are going to get a beating !!!!!!! OTBC

loving the optimism!!.

as a man city fan , i`m worried about getting turned over at home by wigan next week!!. i guess the years of soul destroying disappointment is still deeply ingrained!! :(

I wonder what arsehole in a black shirt with a whistle is going to try to make a name for himself this week on the nations cameras ?!Im going for another draw, another peno causing the draw and ANOTHER shoddy ref who loses us the game for a 3rd 4th game running !!

Im really looking forward to it. I havvnt been to any games yet due to work, but now im finished and back at uni soon so should be able to go to most of the games. I think its important we win the west brom game. Also going to bolton away so should be a good couple of weeks

I go to fuerteventura on weds for a week so I have a feeling watching it in 28c sunshine on a terrace Il probably enjoy it more than most and then after I get bk I''m off up to bolton with a trip to see my favourite comedian (chris ramsey) the night before. Good few weeks I reckon!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I wonder what arsehole in a black shirt with a whistle is going to try to make a name for himself this week on the nations cameras ?!

Im going for another draw, another peno causing the draw and ANOTHER shoddy ref who loses us the game for a 3rd 4th game running !!
[/quote]....... so we''re going to draw and lose the same match?

Im more conncerened about Rudd than the ref, though Im sure the ref will try his hardest for us not to win. Rudd conceded two in 10 mins and 4 against MK Dons - Not great for confidence that. Despite any keeper blunders there may be I still think we will have enough fire power to win us the three points, with Jackson getting his 1st of the season and Holt his 2nd.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I wonder what arsehole in a black shirt with a whistle is going to try to make a name for himself this week on the nations cameras ?!Im going for another draw, another peno causing the draw and ANOTHER shoddy ref who loses us the game for a 3rd 4th game running !![/quote]....... so we''re going to draw and lose the same match?[/quote]We did not win and game was stolen so it was a draw but a loss !

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Im more conncerened about Rudd than the ref, though Im sure the ref will try his hardest for us not to win. Rudd conceded two in 10 mins and 4 against MK Dons - Not great for confidence that. Despite any keeper blunders there may be I still think we will have enough fire power to win us the three points, with Jackson getting his 1st of the season and Holt his 2nd.[/quote].... just how many of those six goals were in any way the fault of rudd? a penalty and a stupid pass into the box against one of the top teams in europe and four in a game that the city defence seemed to have no interest in.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Im more conncerened about Rudd than the ref, though Im sure the ref will try his hardest for us not to win. Rudd conceded two in 10 mins and 4 against MK Dons - Not great for confidence that. Despite any keeper blunders there may be I still think we will have enough fire power to win us the three points, with Jackson getting his 1st of the season and Holt his 2nd.[/quote].... just how many of those six goals were in any way the fault of rudd? a penalty and a stupid pass into the box against one of the top teams in europe and four in a game that the city defence seemed to have no interest in.[/quote]

It still 6 goals in 100 minutes, whatever way you look at it. Thats a goal conceded every 16 mins. And when you you consider that these were games that surely Rudd would have liked to impress (you know to maybe with Ruddy for the number one shirt perhaps), it doesnt look great.

I like the lad and think he''s a promising talent. But right now I fear he isnt ready and would have preferred to have seen Lambert bring in better cover.

[quote user="kick it off"]I go to fuerteventura on weds for a week so I have a feeling watching it in 28c sunshine on a terrace Il probably enjoy it more than most and then after I get bk I''m off up to bolton with a trip to see my favourite comedian (chris ramsey) the night before. Good few weeks I reckon![/quote]

Id rather be at Carrow Road watching it than abroad.

[quote user="kick it off"]I go to fuerteventura on weds for a week so I have a feeling watching it in 28c sunshine on a terrace Il probably enjoy it more than most and then after I get bk I''m off up to bolton with a trip to see my favourite comedian (chris ramsey) the night before. Good few weeks I reckon![/quote]

I''ll be there, In my usual seat in the Barclay. Will be a terrific occasion, really hoping we can get our first win.

Fingers crossed, ON THE BALL CITY!!!

Well some of us live too far away to have a season ticket. Hardly a "glory supporter" when I''m making a 3 hour each way journey to bolton 2days after I get bk. Id rather be watching it at fcr too but as well as living in derby (and being on hol), I''m a student and wouldn''t be able to afford a st anyway. I now remember why I stopped bothering with this forum.

If you live in derby support them?

I am sitting in the norwich and peterborough I''m a super ticket holder and wasn''t planning on going at the time as my girlfriend wasn''t at work but now she is, me and my girlfriend will be turning up2 every home and away game we can as we are both super members.

Reason I''m not a ST is because at the time I was in college while now we both have jobs :)

I am well looking foward to this game :) have been for every game so far and it will carry on that way :)

OTBC!!!!!!!!!!!

I don''t think anyone is suggesting that someone who lives 1,2 or 3 hours away who doesn''t go to all the home games is a glory hunter or not a true fan . It''s just the fact that some people in and around Norwich will decide not to bother going as it''s on Sky, instead of getting down to Carrow Road and getting behind your team.

But can''t wait for the game on Sunday, really buzzing! :D

Ah good plan cookie. Il forget my 20+ years supporting Norwich and just start supporting derby cuz I live here. Maybe I should move to Manchester so I can support a decent team! I wish I could be that fickle but my love for Norwich is far too deep for that!

I think keep up the hard work and the spirit from the first 3 games and we could be celebrating our first 3 points.

[quote user="Lennon7"]I think keep up the hard work and the spirit from the first 3 games and we could be celebrating our first 3 points.[/quote]yeh i agree with that, to add to that West Brom have lost all their games so they may be a bit low on confidence. A win would set us up nicely for Bolton away aswell. I think we really do need to win the Sunderland or the Bolton games

[quote user="kick it off"]Ah good plan cookie. Il forget my 20+ years supporting Norwich and just start supporting derby cuz I live here. Maybe I should move to Manchester so I can support a decent team! I wish I could be that fickle but my love for Norwich is far too deep for that![/quote]

Na your all good mate ;), I thought you were one of those people who are like I support Norwich and have in fact only watched them from there big fat arse and have never turned up to a game and only supported them for a few months.

My bad mate (Y) :)