Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

LIVERPOOL TICKET APPLICATIONS OPEN

Should imagine everyone who applies will be successful for this one, Saturday evening kick off on the tele box and all that..

ive only been to a few away matches so cant remember how it works, im a season ticket holder with no away stubbs, can i get tickets for non season ticket mates? on the same application form? if so how many? and would it put us bottom of the list?

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]ive only been to a few away matches so cant remember how it works, im a season ticket holder with no away stubbs, can i get tickets for non season ticket mates? on the same application form? if so how many? and would it put us bottom of the list?[/quote]

You can go on the same application form, but you will be in the lowest group for anybody on your form, so you would go into the 5th group as you will be with a non season ticket holder

I very much doubt it to be honest. In the last few applications, groups 4 and 5 have been unsuccessful, and group 3 is a mixture of unsuccessful and successful.

I hate it when they have no groups below adults bar under 16s. I''m a 17 year old and can''t afford £44 a ticket. An under 18 ticket would be nice, or at least an under 21 or student one. [:(]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]I hate it when they have no groups below adults bar under 16s. I''m a 17 year old and can''t afford £44 a ticket. An under 18 ticket would be nice, or at least an under 21 or student one. [:(][/quote]I agree. If I get 2x Coach and match tickets for Liverpool and Man Utd I''ll be almost £300 quid out of pocket!I''m almost hoping I only get one!

As much as I want to go to these games, I''d rather just stay at home, go to the pub and watch it. Under a tenner to watch the game in a pub with drinks, where as an away game these days is like £100. It''s just not worth it for me anymore. [:(] Sad times.

I''m embaressed to say that I will be with the corperate "Pawn Sandwich" brigade for this one and not with the Y''Army ..:(

Blimey, my spelling is appalling!!Did I even spell "appaling" right?

[quote user="ryan1992"]I very much doubt it to be honest. In the last few applications, groups 4 and 5 have been unsuccessful, and group 3 is a mixture of unsuccessful and successful.[/quote]All groups were successful for Chelsea remember. With this being a teatime kick-off, on TV and a long way away... Daz might not be wrong. (Note to TIL - I''m not trying to confuse anyone or guarantee anything.)I won''t be applying as have subscribed to three months'' free ESPN pretty much just for this match!

[quote user="Ben "]

[quote user="Barnett is King"]I hate it when they have no groups below adults bar under 16s. I''m a 17 year old and can''t afford £44 a ticket. An under 18 ticket would be nice, or at least an under 21 or student one. [:(]
[/quote]

Yeah init.

[/quote]

You guys need to get a job

I agree about a job I work myself at 18 and am having to pay for all the home games myself :) paying for things you enjoy makes you appreciate it a little more.

I am hopin I can get down for the villa game, I just don''t know about the chances of both me and my girlfriend able to get tickets for the game.

Indeed Roy a job would be great but with the charity work i''ve been doing in recent months and university growing ever closer I don''t have the time.

But a student price would be nice. Guess I will be saving on transport for this one though as it''s only a short trip from Manchester for me.

I really want to go to this game but with a 5.30pm kick off its going to be a long trip home late at night.

The alternative is going to the pub or getting EPSN added to my sky package for a month at a cost of £9 ?

But do I want to miss Anfield and ''''You''ll never walk alone'''' which gives me shivers down my spine ?

[quote user="cityangel"]

I really want to go to this game but with a 5.30pm kick off its going to be a long trip home late at night.

The alternative is going to the pub or getting EPSN added to my sky package for a month at a cost of £9 ?

But do I want to miss Anfield and ''''You''ll never walk alone'''' which gives me shivers down my spine ?

[/quote]Hi Angel. There is a good paid-for stream available on the internet called '' liveonlinefooty.com ''. They show virtually all televised matches with English commentary - inc all Premier League games - and it costs £6.00 for two months or £1.00 for 24 hours. It worked fine for the Wigan and Chelsea games and doesn''t seem to be risky like some of the free streams.Incidentally thanks for heads up on the 01603 761662 NCFC Ticket Office number.I knew there was an 01603 number I used to ring but I''d forgotten what it was. No problem in using it for getting my Bolton ticket.

£44 is absurdly steep, but I''d really recommend making the effort to go if you can.

I saw City lose 4-0 there and it was still one of the most memorable away trips I''ve been on. It was the game after Andy Marshall''s heroic debut vs Newcastle - the entire Kop gave him a standing ovation as he ran to take up his position in front of them. I know Liverpool fans get a lot of stick, but they were class that day.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Hi Angel. There is a good paid-for stream available on the internet called '' liveonlinefooty.com ''. They show virtually all televised matches with English commentary - inc all Premier League games - and it costs £6.00 for two months or £1.00 for 24 hours. It worked fine for the Wigan and Chelsea games and doesn''t seem to be risky like some of the free streams.[/quote]

Thanks for that stream Smithy, though it says new registrations are closed [:''(]

As for the 01603 number we aren''t allowed to mention that on here anymore, I had an email telling me not to post it anymore and my previous posts have been edited to take it out.

I was a bit surprised to be told off as would have thought if the club didn''t want that number used they would have asked BT to cancel it.

Anyway sorry ncfc, who obviously read this site, I meant no harm, was just trying to help people. [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Hi Angel. There is a good paid-for stream available on the internet called '' liveonlinefooty.com ''. They show virtually all televised matches with English commentary - inc all Premier League games - and it costs £6.00 for two months or £1.00 for 24 hours. It worked fine for the Wigan and Chelsea games and doesn''t seem to be risky like some of the free streams.[/quote]

Thanks for that stream Smithy, though it says new registrations are closed [:''(]

As for the 01603 number we aren''t allowed to mention that on here anymore, I had an email telling me not to post it anymore and my previous posts have been edited to take it out.

I was a bit surprised to be told off as would have thought if the club didn''t want that number used they would have asked BT to cancel it.

Anyway sorry ncfc, who obviously read this site, I meant no harm, was just trying to help people. [:$]

[/quote]Sorry to hear that the internet stream has closed but I''m sure there''s other good ones out there.Didn''t realise that '' Big Brother '' has been feeling Archant''s collar about the 01603 number for NCFC Ticket Office. I''m now awaiting a digital slap on the wrist anytime soon but it does all seem a bit of an OTT reaction from Carrow Road.Presumably they don''t want BT to cancel the number so staff can ring in without being fleeced. Still, no doubt all will be well for Joe Public very soon as the club are " looking into the question of 0844 numbers " ( at least that''s what was said at the recent supporters groups forum apparently )Hmmmmm.....