Sign in to follow this  
L4cole

I have just been told Dave Whelan has just...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]half the people in this thread probably dont even know who Dave Whelan is![/quote]Used to play in midfield for Liverpool.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]half the people in this thread probably dont even know who Dave Whelan is!
[/quote]

Dave who? Has he got a cousin?

According to my sauces he came to discuss a January transfer window price for Holt. He did a runner when Delia started snarling at him and tried to bash him with a cooking pot.

No slap for my source as they assure me that it is true that Dave Whelan landed at the ski club and not part of an elaborate wind up, very quick visit (hour and a quarter), together with the fact that the taxi that picked him up was a knackered old Vauxhall kind of suggests that this was not a pre-arranged lunch date. DW was accompanied by a younger suited and booted guy......

My source did not recognise the guy with DW, they looked at pictures of the current Wigan squad and the one that looked most like this guy was Jordi Gomez, not saying it was him for one minute, just saying the guy with DW looked similar. I checked to see if it was the Wigan Athlectic club secretary, but I know it was not as the Wigan club secretary is female.