Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Mustard

Tempting for McNally?

it has to be remembered that cook wasn`t appointed by the sheikh. he was put in post by shinawatra`s people. he did a good job despite the (numerous) gaffes. he oversaw the project in sierra leone that`s seen city establish a school and football academy for kids, and the billion pound redevelopment of the 300+ acre site around the ground, much of which has yet to be revealed, in these respects he`ll be a hard act to follow. the abu dhabi people are no fools, and will appoint someone capable of doing the job, let`s face it, there`ll be no shortage of applicants.i`m even thinking of sending my CV!!.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

A Chief Executive job exists at Manchester City http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14856828.stm

Will he apply?

[/quote]

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... wish I''d thought of that one first. [:(]
[/quote]

I take it you''re attempting to be sarcastic; try taking the question in the spirit it''s meant...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

A Chief Executive job exists at Manchester City http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14856828.stm

Will he apply?

[/quote]Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... wish I''d thought of that one first. [:(][/quote]

I take it you''re attempting to be sarcastic; try taking the question in the spirit it''s meant...

[/quote]On the contrary... I just wish I had thought of it first.Blimey.  [:P]