Sign in to follow this  
mel0

so is anyone actually going to bolton?

Are you saying that those going to United and not Bolton are glory hunters???[:P]I''ll have you know that I''ve been to every single game so far this season and that Bolton is the first game I''m missing this season  [;)] I would go to every game but I just cant afford it [:''(]

Had the choice between Bolton and Villa away.  I chose Villa (I better be able to get tickets) as some of my family support them so will be an important game for the household and Birmingham is a nicer day out!

[quote user="InLambertWeTrust"]Are you saying that those going to United and not Bolton are glory hunters???[:P]I''ll have you know that I''ve been to every single game so far this season and that Bolton is the first game I''m missing this season  [;)] I would go to every game but I just cant afford it [:''(][/quote]

where did I say that.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I AM!!!! [H]

Will be my first away of the season[:)]

[/quote]

Same, better be worth the early wake up and long travel! ;)

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]I went to Wigan and am going to Bolton. Gave Chelsea a miss and not going to Man Utd. I will not pay rip off prices for match tickets![/quote]

Went to Wigan and will be going to Bolton. I also gave Chelsea a miss, but have tickets in the home end for the Man U game. Will go to Old Trafford once and that will be it.

Pedantic I know but United are in Greater Manchester not Lancashire. Which means Lancashire CCC''s headquarters are also in GM. So much for messing around with local government borders.Grimsby play in Cleethorpes. Any other oddities people are aware of?

We will be at the Bolton game, another local one for us.

IMO we should have stuck with old-fashioned counties and not changed from Lancashire to Merseyside (as we did in Southport when I was a kid), or from Lancashire to Greater Manchester, as crafty canary has highlighted. People up here would tell you they are from Lancashire or Yorkshire - why we have to change these things, I really don''t know.