Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Former Norwich players without clubs (or doing pants).....

I find this a bit strange tbh. On this thread we have people wishing well to someone who had the worst debut in history yet on another thread, there is a general underfeeling that someone who has never done anything wrong in a City shirt, is being mocked for not being good enough

Perhaps we''ll have a love in for Cody in a couple of years:)

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I find this a bit strange tbh. On this thread we have people wishing well to someone who had the worst debut in history yet on another thread, there is a general underfeeling that someone who has never done anything wrong in a City shirt, is being mocked for not being good enough Perhaps we''ll have a love in for Cody in a couple of years:)[/quote]

Think you will find there are plenty of love ins for Cody around this message board, which a lot of people feel slightly unjustified hence the mocking!

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers"]Ian Murray, another world beater who did nothing, I remember pulling out Juan Velasco in the sweepstakes on Club Canary to Coventry, and almost bursting in to tears lol[/quote]He doesn''t really fit into this thread though, which is showing how many players amounted to nothing after leaving City..... Murray is the Hibs captain, has played about 100 games for them since leaving, and has been awarded a testimonial for them this year. He might have flopped at Norwich but he is a Hibs legend, so is clearly not a bad player. He is also responsible for one of the best media quotes in history:"It was the first time in my life I felt like chucking it during a game, a lot of the players felt that way. He''s (Roeder) an angry man, not nice to play for."

Jurgen Colin play regular in Cyprus FC Anortozis top 3 club who play champ league grups 2 years ago and have big budget not that bad at all for him ;)

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]

When are people going to realise that Theo had one bad game (and not as bad as some of the wonderful defensers in front of him).

No player can be judged on one game, the best example being cricketer Graham Gooch whose bagged a pair in his first match for England.

Theo never became a poor keeper overnight just as he has not become a good keeper overnight. It was just a case of wrong place, wrong time and wrong opportunity.

[/quote]

As it goes I hadn''t liked the look of Theo in pre-season and said as much on here at the time. Off the top of my head I can remember him letting in a goal very easily at his near post in a home friendly.

He was, by a country mile, the worst player on the pitch against Colchester and that''s saying something considering some of the other awful performances that were turned in.

Never in a million years was that guy going to be good enough for Norwich City and you''d be kidding yourself to think otherwise.