Sign in to follow this  
Kenny Powers

Holt on Football Focus - Saturday

Kenny Powers - You''re F''in out!!!

Great user name & great show

I can see Grant Holt becoming a regular on football show''s, not only is he a decent pro he has a dry wit that TV loves

Thanks for putting this up, Will be a good watch. By the way Football Focus is on earlier at 11.30 this Saturday, for those not aware.

Should be good, Holty''s the man!

John Terry looked a bit sheepish and said ''he wasn''t scared, but he couldnt watch it because his tv was broken''

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]Is he actually going to be on there? or is it just this interview:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14856066.stm[/quote]Think it''s just that interview to be honest. ''On Focus today. Tony Pulis , Grant Holt , Steve Kean , Notts County in Turin & loads more. Early start @ 11:30 on BBC1.''

Lawrenson and Dixon were as insightful as usual!

"He gives everything...not the greatest player in the world...a character...he''ll get goals...doesn''t have much pace...but the Norwich fans love him"   -thats from the BBC Book about what to say about strikers who don''t play for one of the big clubs!

Next week on Football Focus its... Jason Roberts

"He gives everything...not the greatest player in the world...a character...he''ll get goals...doesn''t have much pace...but the Blackburn fans love him"

Although its all true!

G\ood to see  Sir Grant get his few moments.

"He gives everything" - Correct"Not the greatest player in the world" - Correct"A character" - Correct"He''ll get goals" - Correct"Doesn''t have much pace" - Correct"But the Norwich

fans love him" - CorrectThey also said"He runs the channels well" - Correctand"He''ll always end up in the box" - Kind of correct but I think sometimes he plays out a bit too wide for my liking.I''m not really sure what else you expect someone to say about his game and what he brings to the club? (Other than that he played in Singapore haha)

LOL, I know, thats why I wrote "although its all true!"-I''m agreeing with what they said.

I guess I made the comment (tongue in cheek!) its because we know thats what he brings to the clubs, non-NCFC fans won''t be as familiar with him. It was a short piece but I enjoyed it.

And yes, I think Dixon is the best football pundit as well.

Or even us!

I guess a lot that is said about Sir Grant is also true of Iwan? Although he did have a bit of a gallop on him in his early days!