Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Is Vaughn Fit Yet?

he posted this on twitter yesterday:

RT @Jazzelle93: @vaughany08 have you got an update on when your goin to be back on the pitch? #getfitweneedyou>> very very soon hopefuly pal

City: Matthews, Brindley, Toffolo, Smith (c), francomb, Barker, Josh Murphy, Kelly, Drmola, Jacob Murphy (Clunan 81), Dawkin

Subs: Clunan, Cable, Dobbs, Florence, Hall-Johnson

Was the team, so from that i guess the first team players were either having some time off, or Lambert just didn''t want any playing.

I have a feeling he might make the bench after watching canaries player. Lambert made some comment about he has been training back with the lads for a good while and he will decide tomorrow if he makes the squad so at least we know he is as good as fit! OTBC

He''s been doing quite a bit of running (lives near me) along all our back roads so imagine if he''s doing that on top of training at colney he''s putting the work in!

Surprised this hasn''t been mentioned anywhere on here, on Sky sports News earlier the ticker said that his knee is being assessed ahead of the WBA match.

I thought that sounded rather hopeful. Would be great if he came straight in to the first team squad rather than getting battered in the reserves.

He''s the signing I''ve been most desperate to see. Really think he will be a great addition at this level, but just hope he doesn''t go diving in stupidly and get himself injured again! (or sent off!) He always looked a threat at Everton and finished well