Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Steve Bruce sacked by Sunderland ?

Well, rumour has it that he is short of strikers so he could have done a lot worse. My feeling is that Cody will be in the Prem next season anyway after a barnstorming season in the Champs.

Wouldn''t suprise me in the least and it keeps Steve Bruce well on the way to the holy grail that is the 92 club. In the case of Steve Bruce he''ll be the first person to manage all of the 92 as opposed to ground-hop to them.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]Wouldn''t suprise me in the least and it keeps Steve Bruce well on the way to the holy grail that is the 92 club. In the case of Steve Bruce he''ll be the first person to manage all of the 92 as opposed to ground-hop to them.[/quote][Y] Very good.  He does seem to coach his teams into playing a particularly dour brand of football, it''s only marginally better than Gary Megson''s.

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]Followed by Steve Bruce to Norwich ?[/quote]

Apparently a few years ago, he was interviewed for the role as manager of NCFC. But the board at that time weren''t keen on him bringing his own people in.....(So I was told)...

Bendtner would love that, having told all and sundry this week that the reason he has gone to Sunderland is Steve Bruce!

I have to say I now see Sunderland as a team who could be fighting for relegation. They have lost pretty much all their descent strikers now along wih a few other players so think this could be a season of struggle for them

Steve Bruce is a TOP manager, Sunderland would be borderline silly to get rid. A few smart loan signings and he''s there. Being half Mackem myself I think they''ll be fine this year, yet I still fancy us on the 26th.