Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

I think Bolton are going to be angry!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Its a pity they are getting thumped by Utd, they will be up for it next week for sure to save further embarassment [:$]
[/quote]

I think they are crap and there for the taking, relegation candidates who we need to be taking points off of

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Its a pity they are getting thumped by Utd, they will be up for it next week for sure to save further embarassment [:$]
[/quote]

Just imagine what their confidence would have been like had they have beaten United so it really depends which end of the telescope you choose to look through.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Just imagine what their confidence would have been like had they have beaten United so it really depends which end of the telescope you choose to look through.

[/quote]

Like the OP said "thumped". A two nil defeat would have been the norm and the majority of Bolton fans would have expected it.

I think this is great result fo Norwich.

Think Bolton could end up being involved, horrible run of games to dent their confidence and they''ll have to dig deep. Average players like Eagles, Reo-Coker, Robinson added with unsettled players like Cahill (despite his quality) and it could be a tricky season for them

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Why are we talking about Bolton? Last time I checked our next match was against West Brom. This time tomorrow is the time to talk about Bolton.[/quote]That''s what I was thinking

After the spanking of QPR on day 1 they are in a muddle continuing the poor form at the end of last season. I can see them in the relegation mix which makes this game another 6 pointer. Like Wigan away a game we really dont want to lose