Sign in to follow this  
BIC

Roy Waller jubilant

I though Roy performed quite well today, but why oh why must he sound so jubilant when the opposition score???

Gaaaaah

Give him a break. He has to be a neutral commentator. Even if he is a Norwich fan, he can''t cheer wildly and then quietly inform us of a West Ham goal can he?

[quote]Give him a break. He has to be a neutral commentator. Even if he is a Norwich fan, he can''t cheer wildly and then quietly inform us of a West Ham goal can he?[/quote]

Why not? He never claims to be impartial, quite the reverse, and he''s on Radio Norfolk, which I''m lead to believe is the local radio station.I''m sure his listeners want him to be biassed - I know I do

I always think he sounds jubilent when the other team score too!

I don''t think he has to be impartial.  He is on Radio Norfolk after all. 

i always miss the aftermath of an opposition goal, im too busy cursing throwing things and kicking the radio across the room or throwing things out of the car!

It was a bit OTT today. The "oh yes, oh yes" made my four year old son ask me how many goals Norwich were winning by. I had a hard job telling him that we hadn''t scored.

National Radio should be impartial. Radio Norfolk should be heavily biased. Jubilant when WE score and despondent when we concede.