Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Coventry v Derby and Cody Mac

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]Tuned in to this game to see Cody.  Why wasn''t he playing?  Is he injured?[/quote]Substituted after about 70 mins

Why should any of us care? Its amazing how so many peolpe can still be so interested in a player that contributed so little to our rise to success. Yawn.

You could always tune in to watch Clingan, Bell, Shacks or Crofts too. A veritable plethora of ex Canaries.

[quote user="Scooby"]You could always tune in to watch Clingan, Bell, Shacks or Crofts too. A veritable plethora of ex Canaries.[/quote]That''s why I tuned in for the last 25 mins.  Shackell first gave away a pen and then cleared the ball to a Cov player for both their goals.

Cody was very poor but given the lack of football he has played recently not a suprise.

That said he didnt seem to be up for it really, didnt really put himself about which is a suprise.

Only watched to see the 5 ex players and have to say they were all poor.

A Derby fan mate of mine reckons shaks has been immense since they signed him, but looked average yesterday.

Did anybody really expect him to play 90 mins in his first competitive game since May ?   He''s going to take 5-6 games to get match fit due to the fact he was totally ignored pre-season.

I have to say I never rated Cody. Some NCFC fans just fell in love with the fact that we''d signed a non-league player for 50k and because of that, he must be good. We must have found a gem because he scored the odd goal.

Whenever Cody was on the pitch, I just found him average and a bit lightweight. Still, I wish him all the best at Coventry, but think he''ll be playing League 1 football next year, which might suit him better.