Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Canary Challenge 2011/2012

Afternoon all

Just a quick reminder we are now well into August, and you only have three weeks to get your Canary Challenge entries for the new season to me. Our website is undergoing reconstruction at present, but you can still download an entry form from the old one www.ncisa.co.uk . Alternatively, if my link works here http://www.ncisa.co.uk/canary_challenge_2011.pdf you can print one off directly.

Dont forget you can have fun all season with this, and can win up to £250. All the money we raise will go back into NCISA projects for the fans, and towards the football club.

And this season we are working in conjunction with the PUPs so that anyone who took part in last seasons Pinkun Pickers League, can have an entry free of charge under their message board name. Any winnings fro these entries will go towards ‘Rays Funds for Foncy’. Just make sure you mark on your entry form clearly which entry is for the PUPs.

(Mandie, Diesel, Graham – I have had your personal entries but you are still entitled to an FOC PUPs entry which you can email to me)

Dont forget – you have until August 31st to get your entries to me.

Good luck!

[quote user="Kathy "]

And this season we are working in conjunction with the PUPs so that anyone who took part in last seasons Pinkun Pickers League, can have an entry free of charge under their message board name. Any winnings fro these entries will go towards ‘Rays Funds for Foncy’. Just make sure you mark on your entry form clearly which entry is for the PUPs.

(Mandie, Diesel, Graham – I have had your personal entries but you are still entitled to an FOC PUPs entry which you can email to me)

Dont forget – you have until August 31st to get your entries to me.

Good luck!

[/quote]

I shall be doing mine later Kathy. I hope lots of our PUPs take advantage of this great offer.

PUPs will be happening this season[Y] We just all have to be patient for a while and then we will have to decide which way we move forward. I''m hoping for some more news soon.