Sign in to follow this  
claud

Re: Anglia Square riots?

Im not inciting anything i dont think anyway?, i just hope there isnt and ive heard from a few people that its alledgedly kicking off if you like and theres riot vans about. I dont see the need for this madness. I was just wondering if this was true or not.

[quote user="smiley"]Im not inciting anything i dont think anyway?, i just hope there isnt and ive heard from a few people that its alledgedly kicking off if you like and theres riot vans about. I dont see the need for this madness. I was just wondering if this was true or not.[/quote]Fair enough old son. Need to be careful with this kind of stuff, given the day''s events.

From what I''ve heard and read, there is an slightly increased police presence around the city centre. It''ll be the same as every other built up area around the country. Nothing out of the ordinary considering what''s been happening. I''d be very surprised if anything occurs in the city. The number of cretinous idiots who might think of copying such things will most likely be matched in numbers by those who will step in and the police.