Sign in to follow this  
Blackdog

NCFC logo'd golf balls etc.

Does anyone know where I can get decent quality golf balls with the club logo on? I would also quite like to get some head covers for my woods.As I live in Dorset now I would prefer something mail order if possible. It''s not life or death but would like to show my colours on the course as I play with guys who have Man-ure and Chelski head covers etc.

I know they''ve got them on the canaries website saw them in carrow road store too. £8 for 3 though if i remember rightly

Thanks for that.  £8 for three is a bit steep, particularly if they''re not branded and especially considering the amount I lose!!I have found a website http://www.best4balls.com/  who will print onto balls and you can choose from a whole range of well known makes which means I can stick with my usual balls.Still no joy on head covers though!

Blackdog, I''m a Norwich lad living in Dorset now - Always looking for fellow Canaries to watch the televised matches with. Not sure whereabouts you''re based but if you''re in the vicinity of Swanage/Bournemouth or S.Dorset in general we''ll have to catch up for a game or two mate. Can''t help with the golf balls though I''m afraid!.

Cheers

Al

[quote user="Blackdog"]Does anyone know where I can get decent quality golf balls with the club logo on? I would also quite like to get some head covers for my woods.[/quote]Wouldn''t we all?

[quote user="Blackdog"]Thanks for that.  £8 for three is a bit steep, particularly if they''re not branded and especially considering the amount I lose!!
I have found a website http://www.best4balls.com/  who will print onto balls and you can choose from a whole range of well known makes which means I can stick with my usual balls.

Still no joy on head covers though!
[/quote]

Now there''s a copyright infringement if ever I saw one!

I think the logo''d balls in the club shop are Ultra so I wouldn''t really recomend them.  Most quality ball manufacturers have some kind of printing process where I''m sure you could get the club badge printed on.