Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Snodgrass must be getting frustrated

Lots of talk about him going to the premiership either with us or Wigan. Clearly nothing has happened and he has stayed with Leeds, how happy he is with that decisiononly time will tell. They were well beaten by southampton the other day and thier prospects for this season look worse than last with so many good sides in the championship. Now we have Bennett and Pilkington i dont even think he would fit into our squad anymore. He may have missed his chance for a while

I still would have him in my squad at Carrow Road. But he did not cause a stir during all the rumours, if he wanted to move he would have maybe said something then. But the figures being thrown about were far too high.

Wonder how he felt about being out-priced a little similar to that of CMS and peterborough''s handling of his summer

Technically Snodgrass is a far better footballer than Bradley Johnson - seeing his ex-teammate BJ getting a move to Norwich probably rubs salt into the wound too!

During the close season I was excited at the prospect of signing Snodgrass, but having seen Pilkington I think we''re in for a real treat. Wouldn''t be at all surprised if Pilks hits a glorious winner at Wigan on Saturday...

I''m quite glad we didn''t get him if im honest.

I think Pilkington is going to be a very good player, and snodgrass would be just another midfielder to be on the bench