Sign in to follow this  
Karlos

Steve Morison playing for Wales tonight

Morison is playing for Wales against Australia tonight - Its on Sky Sports 4 (404) incase anybody wants to watch it.

Hopefully he''ll bang in a couple, get his head up for the wigan match !

OTBC

Joke he didn''t make starting line up. What''s with international managers sort of overlooking Norwich players. Russell Martin didn''t get a recall even when Hutton and Whittaker got injuries. Instead they chose McNaughton and Don Cowie. Hoolahan not getting in Ireland team, and Conor Clifford (highest level he has played at is League 1) gets picked over him. And Earnshaw picked over Steve Morison in a desperate Wales team. Capello also not putting Tierney and Holt in the England team is just the tip of the iceberg really. They should all just retire from international football ;)

Can see your points on Hoolahan and Martin but Tierney and Holt for England, really!

As much as I love both players I don''t think they are really up to that class just yet, if they perform well in the next few months they might just get a sniff.

[quote user="Indy"]Can see your points on Hoolahan and Martin but Tierney and Holt for England, really! As much as I love both players I don''t think they are really up to that class just yet, if they perform well in the next few months they might just get a sniff.[/quote]

Think he was joking!!![:$]

[quote user="Indy"]Can see your points on Hoolahan and Martin but Tierney and Holt for England, really! As much as I love both players I don''t think they are really up to that class just yet, if they perform well in the next few months they might just get a sniff.[/quote]

Yeah, Tierney and Holt, that was a joke.

But I am serious about Hoolahan Morison and Martin. Not Morison so much as Earnshaw is probably more proven and probably a tough decision. But Martin and Hoolahan not in squad is stupid when you see who is in the squad playing in there position.

Hoolahan not being called up is a very, very odd choice. Maybe he doesn''t fit into their ''system'', who knows.

For us though, maybe it''s harsh and selfish, but if he''s not playing, nothing bad can happen to him!