Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City legend joins our team of writers

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Can''t believe the length of this thread - people guessing who the legend isn''t when the person is revealed at the end of the clip!

I am struggling to see what a Welshman in deepest west wales can offer in a column over here in Norfolk though? Fans will know whether we played well and lost, whether we played poorly and won etc - it doesn''t take too much working out does it?

If Iwan loved it in Norwich, he''d have kept his family together and returned here. He appears to have done neither.

[/quote]

Made to look like a mug springs to mind lol

"hucks wrote ......I''m having a beer with him tonight so he better live in Norwich!Good for you Hucks, nice to see people proved wrong. !!!Nice to see you settled in the area too.Always did like Iwan, thought he was always a trier, a bit like Grant Holt without teeth, (no offense GH or IR).Anyways wish Iwan all the best and hope the blog is a good one, as I for one will be reading it.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]"hucks wrote ......I''m having a beer with him tonight so he better live in Norwich!

Nice to see you settled in the area too.
[/quote]

He''s been here 8 years so should have settled in by now [:)]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Can''t believe the length of this thread - people guessing who the legend isn''t when the person is revealed at the end of the clip!

I am struggling to see what a Welshman in deepest west wales can offer in a column over here in Norfolk though? Fans will know whether we played well and lost, whether we played poorly and won etc - it doesn''t take too much working out does it?

If Iwan loved it in Norwich, he''d have kept his family together and returned here. He appears to have done neither.

[/quote]

Chill Mustard.

It was an attempt at ironic humour