Sign in to follow this  
Shannock Bob

Team Photo??

Have not posted on here for ages and cannot for the life of me remember my log in settings hence the new account.

Has there been any announcement about the team photo for this season? -I always thought they were pulled together way before this stage of the close season.

apologies if there has already been a topic raised on this although I have not seen one.

I don''t think we have one, as we didn''t last year and the individual player photos are already on the club website, so I would have thought if there was a team photo, it would have been released by now.

can''t remember when they usually post it

but more likely they are waiting for certain players to go by 31 August rather than someone else to come in.  unless Tevez fancies a change from living in Manchester...

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Is that the norm or are we waiting on who''s going/ arriving still?[/quote]

Maybe the club are waiting for the arrival of CB Ayala [;)]

I assume they''re waiting until the transfer window closes... after all, there''s nothing worse than a squad photo with new players missing, and long-departed ones gracing the line-up instead.

I refer you to the squad photo for the 2003/4 promotion winning season...