Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Will Wigan still be on?

[quote user="Harry"]Rain is forecast in the North West for the next 4 to 5 days, that should be enough to keep the low life off the streets.[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking too Harry

"Neither of the two Manchester teams have a home game on the Saturday so hopefully we''ll be ok."

true, but as well as containing city and the other lot, greater manchester also encompasses - wigan ath. bolton wdrs, stockport county, oldham ath. rochdale afc, bury fc. not all of whom will be at home i grant you, and don`t forget the rugby league teams, county cricket at lancashire ccc etc etc. all of which need policing.

More doubtful than this time yesterday. Lots of trouble in Manchester, salford and Liverpool add to that some of their police have gone to London. The premier league are going to make some decisions on thursday. If there is much more trouble in the North West tonight i think it may be off given that the police will have their priorities elsewhere than sporting events. from a selfish point of view i hope its on as i am planning to go and a re arranged mid week fixture would make it difficult to go

[quote user="exiled blue"]"Neither of the two Manchester teams have a home game on the Saturday so hopefully we''ll be ok."

true, but as well as containing city and the other lot, greater manchester also encompasses - wigan ath. bolton wdrs, stockport county, oldham ath. rochdale afc, bury fc. not all of whom will be at home i grant you, and don`t forget the rugby league teams, county cricket at lancashire ccc etc etc. all of which need policing.[/quote]good point, shame we even have to be concerned about this.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Being held to ransom by teenage, work shy hoodies...effing tragic.  [:''(]

PS. About time that particular garment was banned imo.

[/quote]

Genius![Y]

The government should co-opt you onto a select committee to sort this stuff out.

It''s a bit chilly in Norwich today so I put on my new NCFC hoodie. Anyone else wearing one today?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Genius![Y]

The government should co-opt you onto a select committee to sort this stuff out.

It''s a bit chilly in Norwich today so I put on my new NCFC hoodie. Anyone else wearing one today?

[/quote]

Come, come now Nigel. It is well know that the only garment of clothing it is possible to cover your face with is the hoodie, I believe Dick Turpin wore one as well as Billy the Kid. With no hoodies there would be no crime.

And would you believe the club shop are selling these things?!?!

Tantamount to enciting violence surely!

Someone should email McNally......

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="JJ"]Ive heard theirs some localised rioting in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds so it looks like it can trickle down to the smaller towns. i doubt Norwich will be effected but Wigan i would think is a possiblilty[/quote]

Bury St Edmunds! Now there''s a place to avoid. I once had the misfortune of a detour through that village to avoid traffic on the A140. I reckon I did well to get out in one piece. As we drove through our car was pelted with all kinds of missiles. Flying turnips, swedes, apples and as we approached the built up areas the gap toothed yokels were up trees and bedroom windows firing stones at us with catapults. I since learned that all the local yokel Billybob''s and Bobbyjo''s call themselves after colours. Here below are Bury Red and Bury Blue.

Legend tells of an occasion where one of the Club Canary coaches was hijacked in Bury after taking a detour on the way to the portaloo. Fans ran for their lives and those who got away told frightening tales of  incestuous behaviour of the villagers who kept them captive. The coach was found years later on a Suffolk farm. The simple farmhands were using it to store cabbages. The coach was strangely No. 13. That was certainly "unlucky for some"! To this day Bus 13 is never used by Club Canary.

Rioting in Bury St Edmunds??? They wouldn''t dare!

[/quote]

[:$]

OTBC

[/quote]

Why were you embarrassed by that Babes[:^)]

It''s usually City fans who are the brunt of the inbred and icestuous jibes on here. Don''t you think the poor folk from Bury can take it?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Genius![Y]

[/quote]

You can''t have the hood on in Banks, Airports and most Supermarkets, other than for religious reasons, guess why that is smarty pants.[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Genius![Y]

[/quote]

You can''t have the hood on in Banks, Airports and most Supermarkets, other than for religious reasons, guess why that is smarty pants.[:D]

[/quote]

But they''re not rioting in banks, airports or most supermarkets so I guess that won''t make any difference. Skiddy pants. [+o(]

If anyone''s emailing McNally maybe they''d like to point out that his NCFC hoodies are not allowed to be worn with the hoods up in banks, airports and most supermarkets. In fact, I think there should be government warnings about this on the labels [:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Genius![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But they''re not rioting in banks, airports or most supermarkets so I guess that won''t make any difference. Skiddy pants. [+o(]

If anyone''s emailing McNally maybe they''d like to point out that his NCFC hoodies are not allowed to be worn with the hoods up in banks, airports and most supermarkets. In fact, I think there should be government warnings about this on the labels [:D]

[/quote]

Oi! leave my soiled underwear out of this Nutty. [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Harry"]Rain is forecast in the North West for the next 4 to 5 days, that should be enough to keep the low life off the streets.[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking too Harry

[/quote]Rain forecast in the North West ? If they get that wrong they must be pretty useless as it''s always raining up there.They''re so used to it that the rampaging mobs don''t even bother looting umbrella shops these days.......

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Genius![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oi! leave my soiled underwear out of this Nutty. [;)]

[/quote]

[Y]

"PS. About time that particular garment was banned imo "

says the man whose picture has a bearded man wearing a .......

There''s absolutely torrential rain here oop North for the second day in a row - have to say it''s some of the heaviest rain I can remember in recent years. Big pools of water in our garden, it''s dark and it''s really cold too. If this continues, I think it''s more likely that the game will be called off because of a waterlogged pitch than because of public disorder!

[quote user="City1st"]"PS. About time that particular garment was banned imo " says the man whose picture has a bearded man wearing a .......[/quote]

One gigantic difference though, my avatar is pure fiction, the hoody yobs are a tragic, worrying reality!

Still, nice try though. [:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="City1st"]"my avatar is pure fiction" as are most of your predictions[/quote]

Oh go play with a chainsaw.[:|]

[/quote]Wait for it... He''ll argue the toss over it being petrol or electric[;)]

I shall leave ''the toss'' to your good self

you seem more suited to it

"insert comment you think is funny but fails to live up to expectation"