Sign in to follow this  
MAJESTIC

He is at it again (don't you just hate this bloke)

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=250566

lawro''s face every week the only bad thing about being in the prem

Predicts a 0-0 draw...

Cheers Sammy, better than lawro''s 2-0 Wigan!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/football_focus/14387584.stm

Ah yes, one of the joys of being back in The Prem is the pleasure of reading this idiot''s predictions (remember what he said after Gunny was booted out?). Well, to get things started, he begins where he left off...."I cannot see them surviving despite the fact that Lambert has done a great job to get them up". Well, at least Phil McNulty the Beebs chief footie correspondent has us survining. All we need now to complete the Terrible Twins is for Alan Hansen to start wittering on about how we won''t survive with Gary Doherty at the back and Jamie Cureton up front and everything will be back to its normal condescending ignorant self. Much to look forward to......

I was told he first heared about us when Jake Humphrey was on a flight with him to London.  Mr Humphrey was telling him all about Norwich City when he got in an argument with Jake Gyllenhaal about Cody McDonald''s value.Poor Samuel L. was sitting right between the two and eventually he''d had it with these...guys...

its hilarious how much of a big game those two talk when they seem to know f all about Norwich. Steve Claridge is the guy to talk two he watched Norwich last season and speaks very highly about us.

Knew this was going to come up (again),

The above You Tube clip is Lawro joking around with a producer on the MOTD team who is a Norwich fan - it wasn''t a piece for broadcasting and was never broadcast - just leaked out on YouTube. Are you telling me you have never had a joking dig at a friend''s team?

Lawro is a pretty decent pundit in my opinion and knows more than he lets on, he just doesn''t take things too seriously (and neither should he). He thinks we will lose tomorrow and get relegated - sure he isn''t the only person who thinks this, it''s up to the team to prove him wrong.

Haha, that''s brilliant! I wish someone had videoed it, sounds like something that would fit in on Extras or something! Wonder what Sammy L would value him at?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Knew this was going to come up (again),

The above You Tube clip is Lawro joking around with a producer on the MOTD team who is a Norwich fan - it wasn''t a piece for broadcasting and was never broadcast - just leaked out on YouTube. Are you telling me you have never had a joking dig at a friend''s team?

Lawro is a pretty decent pundit in my opinion and knows more than he lets on, he just doesn''t take things too seriously (and neither should he). He thinks we will lose tomorrow and get relegated - sure he isn''t the only person who thinks this, it''s up to the team to prove him wrong.

[/quote]

Fair point, but my views are not just based on that comment and the fact that he, and many others, think we will go down. It''s that when he expressed opinions about Norwich in the past he seemed to know very little, but made it sound quite the opposite. No problem if it''s just an ex-footballer giving a one-off comment, but he is meant to be an ''expert''. Anyway, it''s all part of the merry-go-round and I''m sure he''s a lovely chap behind that rather smug exterior