Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Are you serious????

I can''t believe that some of my fellow posters believe that we could sell Hucks. He was everyones hero last year yet some of you want him out because of a silly rumour. I think he''s done no worse than others this year and has maybe felt more pressure this year as others haven''t been putting the ball in the net. Remember that he is still our top goal scorer! I think once Ashton pulls on the shirt and chips in with the goals which I sure he can, we will start to see the Hucks of old. Remember that last season he wasn''t our only hope for goals, so far this year he has. So stop talking rubbish and look forward to a great second half of the season!

Fully agree - clearly Hucks has had alot of weight on his shoulders and has lost confidence - now with Ashton up front with him I think he will start scoring aswell.

I agree as well. Why go and sell Huckerby the best goal provider at the club when we have just signed someone who can put them away. IMO Hucks on the left and Ashton up front will be a formidable pairing!