Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

MK DONS TICKET PRICE!!

I think the prices will be modest. Not the biggest game and in a competition that does not capture the imagination. There were only 5500 at Sheffield wednesday for their game v Blackpool. I would guess that it will be in the £10 to £15 range for adults the friendly games were £15

Wow calm down lol

Tickets for the carling cup games are always £10-15 for adults and normally a fiver for kids.

[quote user="Harry"]If I remember correctly it was kids for a quid against Gillingham last season.[/quote]

I think they should keep that up and also give a load of tickets away to some of the local schools in the more deprived areas of Norwich. The kids would love it and we might get some future fans and maybe even stars out of this sort of initiative.

Reletively speaking, despite knowing Norwich pretty well, i''m not from the area so don''t really want to point them out, but there are places. Basically where the council housing is...

It''d be a nice gesture for some kids first game to be a carling cup tie, where otherwise, the seat would have been empty. I think there''s something in this for all clubs who can''t fill their ground, have people turn up on the day under say 12 and fill up the ground for either free or next to nothing.

Usually we''re full to the rafters so other than cup matches, it won''t apply to us, but your wigans, boltons, boro''s etc could really benefit the community with such little effort.

[quote user="TheJarrold"]If they keep them to £10-15 I''ll be going....any more and the £19 from London will be too expensive.
[/quote]

I have never paid no more than £15 for a cup match, and has Harry said it was Kids for a quid ,last season and that brings a load of wannabees into the lower E Barclay.