Sign in to follow this  
MAJESTIC

wigan predictions

I don''t see this being a draw. Wigan have either won or lost in all but one of their 19 August matches in the Prem. Combined with our normal awful opening day results I can see Wigan just nicking it. I really hope I get proved wrong, would much rather travel back from Wigan with 3 pts.

Hmm, my heart is going for a 1-0 holt late winner.

Realistically, I can see the first goal being key however, we''ll go at it from the start like headless chickens and hopefully score before Wigan undo us with some established premiership passing football. 3-0 Wigan or 2-1 Norwich...

...2-1 Norwich it is then!

3-1 to NorwichI think it will be 1-1 and pretty even half time, Lambert will bring on Pilkington at about 75 mintues and he will swing it for us.. 78th minute goal and then a 3rd on the break as Wigan comit men forward to chase the goal.

Wigan 2 Norwich 1  Well, we do seem to start each season with a loss, but don''t be too concerned, ''coz it doesn''t seem to affect the rest of the season.

Exciting season ahead with a 3-2 either way me thinks! I don''t think it''ll be a bore draw.

2-0 Wigan. We''ll take a few games to find our feet and sort out formations etc - suspect there will be enough from the performance to be positive about, I just don''t see Wigan not being ready like last year.

I have 1-1 in the score prediction league, with Holt to score first. But the above posts are correct, we always seem to lose the first game, before finding our feet. I hope this trend will stop tomorrow.