Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

City fans everywhere!

I''ve not got any City paraphernalia on my car, not worth the hassle of having to be careful of where you park living out of the Norwich area, but seen a couple of cars in and around the Slough area (where I work) the last couple of days.  First was on the A355 near J2 of the M40 last night, then this morning on the M4 there was a pimped up VW Camper with a fancy silver NCFC logo on the back glass! 

I was in Hamburg some years ago and saw only two football shirts being worn: Arsenal and Norwich City!!

Well there are four people in San Ignacio Town, Belize C.A who regularly wear City shirts; I might be responsible however! Andy Hunt, local lad and former Charlton player has a hotel in the area and could not believe his eyes when he walked into a bar and saw 4 Mayan men and a pasty white Englishman wearing Canary yellow..

When I was traveling and was in Marrakech, I saw a homeless kid playing in the street and he had a pair of the NCFC woolen gloves on. He ran up and asked us for some money so we obliged seeing as he had the best taste in gloves [:)]