Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

It's Time

A lot has happened in just over 2 years, from the day that we got relegated at Charlton, and I went on a long walk with my dog to try and have some space and take it all in, texting a mate about arranging the trip up to Hartlepool, to where we find ourselves tonight.

We have now arrived, in time terms, a very short period, but in football terms, almost separate Galaxys.

It (is) has been an incredible journey, and tomorrow, it steps up another level. I am so proud to be a Norwich fan, because everything about the place is positive (ok - not the new dugouts/moving season ticket holders I grant you).

Every other football fan you talk to, has nothing but positive stuff to say about our Club.

We are on an upward curve, and tomorrow I know that the 4,500 City fans will make it into a home game and drown out any Wigan songs etc, and will also, later on, make some of the established Prem Clubs fans, die of embarrassment and shame, when the City fans show them how to support a team properly.

Let''s get stuck into this League, starting tomorrow, and show the Prem what they have been missing.

Good luck boys, and to those that are going tomorrow, I know you will do our Club proud, and I hope you all come home with sore throats, having made some almighty racket!

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve at this moment! :)

[quote user="crabbycanary"]A lot has happened in just over 2 years, from the day that we got relegated at Charlton, and I went on a long walk with my dog to try and have some space and take it all in, texting a mate about arranging the trip up to Hartlepool, to where we find ourselves tonight. We have now arrived, in time terms, a very short period, but in football terms, almost separate Galaxys. It (is) has been an incredible journey, and tomorrow, it steps up another level. I am so proud to be a Norwich fan, because everything about the place is positive (ok - not the new dugouts/moving season ticket holders I grant you). Every other football fan you talk to, has nothing but positive stuff to say about our Club. We are on an upward curve, and tomorrow I know that the 4,500 City fans will make it into a home game and drown out any Wigan songs etc, and will also, later on, make some of the established Prem Clubs fans, die of embarrassment and shame, when the City fans show them how to support a team properly. Let''s get stuck into this League, starting tomorrow, and show the Prem what they have been missing. Good luck boys, and to those that are going tomorrow, I know you will do our Club proud, and I hope you all come home with sore throats, having made some almighty racket! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve at this moment! :)[/quote]

quote of the season....so far !! [:D]