Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Wigan v Norwich City match chat thread

What a goal [:)] and as the spanish commentaor said

goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[:)]

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!1-1  come on you yellows!

[quote user="fonejacker"]Think I screamed louder than the Spanish commentator when that went in!
[/quote]

You couldn''t have done [:D]

i screamed louder than a 2 dollar hooker then!!! note to surman :learn to shoot outside the friggin box man!! note to all defenders: stop flapping on the ball you gonna cost us like de laet did!! get rid of the bloody thing!! ON THE BALL CITY

[quote user="lincoln canary"]we should be winning, we desperately need an injection of pace and composure! Bennet for Surman maybe?? Jackson for Morrison??[/quote]Felt Surman and Morison both had solid first halves. Hoolahan has been a little sloppy at times but can''t see any need for changes. Moses needs dealing with, and di Santo''s movement is causing all kinds of issues.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]we should be winning, we desperately need an injection of pace and composure! Bennet for Surman maybe?? Jackson for Morrison??[/quote]think i''d give it another 15 mins to see how we settle in the second half before doing anything rash but i''d like to see Bennett on the pitch.  only problem is Moses seems to running riot and needs someone to stay on him and Crofts may be better at doing that

Morison has done well in my opinion

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Thanks WAY! Yankee, are you online? If so are you getting the game live on TV in the USA?[/quote]

Hi Rudolph. Occasionally peeping in here but the game is not live on TV here. It''s on a 4 hour delay and I''m not available later so am watching it on the stream, which has been great. No interruptions so far.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="lincoln canary"]we should be winning, we desperately need an injection of pace and composure! Bennet for Surman maybe?? Jackson for Morrison??[/quote]Felt Surman and Morison both had solid first halves. Hoolahan has been a little sloppy at times but can''t see any need for changes. Moses needs dealing with, and di Santo''s movement is causing all kinds of issues.[/quote]Agree with this, Mosses has been Wigans biggest threat going forward, but so far we''ve more than held our own. Thought Holt has looked very nervous throughout but he is normally a slow starter to a season so it may be a few more games before we see Holt make more of an impact. I''ll go 2-1 Norwich, Bennet to score the winner after coming on from the bench.

My 2 cents of the first half for what its worth.....

Been the better team ,had more of the ball without creating too much.Although Holty missed a real chance,might of bee slightly unsighted,but even so.

R.Martin has his hands full with the wigan left winger,he looks a real pain.

Wes been very sloopy,was going to tell sir Paul to tell him we''re playing in yellow,but that goal made me let him off.

Very happy overall ,think sir Paul will say more of the same,with Bennet coming on on the hour if things don''t change

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''ve given up with the stream, keeps stopping and it''s way behind the commentary on radio snorefolk.  Sounds like we are on the back foot ATM, come on Cityyyyyyyyy[/quote]

Mines not stopped once ( crosses fingers ) and is really good quality, plus love the passion of the spanish commentator [:)]

Cmon you yellows [:)]

Im currently in the middle of the Baltic sea on a cruise ship on the way to Stockholm. Listening on a pay as you go computer costing me 50 quid to listen to this second half! Boy it better be worth it!

Time to keep it tight at the back.

Dont yet see the need for us to make any changes - so far we have been the better team so why change surman or morison when the team doing well.

Give it another 10, can then see wes being replaced and us going 4 4 2 with crofts and fox central and bennett coming on.

COYY

Its very back and forward play at the moment. And to be honest i''m thinking Wigan are just a bit more threatening on the attack at the moment.