Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Wigan v Norwich City match chat thread

[quote user="I am a Banana"]CA your doing a great job. can I have the link tto :)[/quote]Any chance of a link via PM for me also please?Thank you

Pitiful from De Laet. Schoolboy defending just when we''re getting some rythym. You just can''t do that in the Premiership.

Just like last season....we have to give that first goal away.

But just like last season we are attack minded and going forwards. We will make chances but the difference in this league is chance conversion.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Pitiful from De Laet. Schoolboy defending just when we''re getting some rythym. You just can''t do that in the Premiership.[/quote]

Exactly

Come on City!it''s Norwich tradition to make it hard for ourselves and it sounds like we are having a fair share of the playwish i was there!!!

Whitbread just gave the ball away, think it was Moses trying to lob the keeper from a distance. If he had been more accurate, that could have been a second big mistake.

I''ve given up with the stream, keeps stopping and it''s way behind the commentary on radio snorefolk.  Sounds like we are on the back foot ATM, come on Cityyyyyyyyy

We are holding our own so am not too concerned even with a defeat today;  a little more cutting edge going forward and simple firm defending needed.  

The players need to retain belief;  it will come

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Whitbread just gave the ball away, think it was Moses trying to lob the keeper from a distance. If he had been more accurate, that could have been a second big mistake.[/quote]

But he wasn''t and it isn''t lol [:P]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

We are holding our own so am not too concerned even with a defeat today;  a little more cutting edge going forward and simple firm defending needed.  

The players need to retain belief;  it will come

[/quote]

Indeed, let Lambert at ''em at half time, all will be well [Y]

[quote]it''s Norwich tradition to make it hard for ourselves[/quote]

What an incredibly simplistic way of looking at things.

Silly.